Just saw him tonight in Toronto at the Ampitheatre. Fucking awesome. Second best show of the year (slightly behind the Modest Mouse/Broken Social Scene/ Metric show from a few weeks back).

I'd love to see him again, at a smaller venue as we were way back in the 400 level. Still, the man knows how to put on a show and get the crowd involved.

Edited by C-Bacon

Arrgh! Hes playing here on the island in Grand Falls today. We were gonna have a big road trip to go see K-OS and The Hip but I can't go cause I have too much work to do.

K-Os's new album is great!

As for BEP.

formula= catchy hook repeated 50 million times by Fergy and boring hip-hop rapping/talking stuff by the rest of the group.

shutup just shutup shutup nononono dont funk with my heart where is the love nonono dont lie or some shit.

Here, here. Sure BEP is much catchier than most of the garbage you hear on the radio but where is the substance?

K-OS new album is friggin awesome. I really like crucial. Whats his old one like? I've heard a few good songs from it.