Holy crap, that show is awesome. I've only seen the finale and the first episode but I have to watch it now.

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
Are they all dead or something? The old guy can walk even though he was paralyzed... They also all got away walking. How did Hurley know the numbers on the bunker!?!?

Lost is one of the best shows on TV. To truly enjoy the show you have to see the whole season.

To answer some of your questions though

General concensus is that they are not dead. I believe it has something to do with the young boy, Walt. He seems to have some psychic powers possibly. Also, with the numbers on the bunker that Hurley saw...he played the Lotto with those numbers and won like 36 million dollars. After he won though, he started having really bad luck. Like people dying and stuff. He thought it was the numbers, and their on the bunker. Not good.
Edited by matrix

I was shocked to see Delen from Babylon 5 on the island. Wth.

So she was there for 16 years? Do we know how she got there or was it not said in the first season?

Yeah, she's in it.

We find out that she was on a boat with her family and friends. The boat got lost and landed on the island. Apperently, whatever is on the island killed everyone but her. She says they all went crazy and got sick. As far as what happened before that point, they don't tell.
Edited by matrix

Yeah, I think this show is truly the most original thing on television right now. Unfortunately, I started watching at about 3/4ths the way through the season, so I've missed a lot, but from what I've seen I think this show is brilliant. I can't wait to see the rest of the episodes and for the show to start again in the fall.

It would have been better if they answered some things and left other things unanswered. there's only so much people can take before they lose interest. answering nothing is just irritating. im not watching it anymore

What questions did you want answered? What the island is or where it's at? That would ruin it. End of series.

The numbers? There's clues, you just have to watch.

I'm more intrigued now then I was before, I can't wait until next season.

They could have explained what those black ghostly things were, what was inside the hatch, or who those men were on the boat.

it's alright to leave some things a mystery, but it's annoying when they just keep stringing you along .

It's pretty obvious the guys on the boat were "the others". The lady kept saying they wanted 'the boy', and she thought they meant the baby. Obviously she was wrong.

I thought it was a fantastic season finale, and it sure as hell left me wanting more. It's only been one season, so there's still a lot to explore.

Oh and another spoiler...

Michelle Rodriguez (the girl Jack talked to at the airport) has apparently signed on for the second season. Meaning that there are probably other survivors on the island from the tail section of the plane.

WTF was that about? Michelle was evil? And umm... they mentioned social experiments in that video they watched. I'm thinking the whole push the button every 108 minutes is just a test.

Good episode tonight.

WTF was that about? Michelle was evil? And umm... they mentioned social experiments in that video they watched. I'm thinking the whole push the button every 108 minutes is just a test.

Good episode tonight.

My take is that Michelle's 'evil' group is just the other plane survivors, only there aren't as many of them, and they had very little supplies and thus are little more hostile, having probably dealt with 'the others' and such things.