i think as the quality of music began to decline, as well as the fact that mr. manson is an alleged tyrant of sorts, somewhat led to the 'revolving door' policy.

i also agree with the fact that since the band's name is 'marilyn manson', the actual role that the backing band plays is somewhat minimal. perhaps being the reason as to why they went on to bigger and better things.

i wouldn't say it necessarily started at any given point seeing as there has been at least 1 new member on every album except holy wood

the crash test dummies go through members like toilet paper. different people mean different sounds. people move on because they want somehting different, for better or worse. i'm sure thye all have their own reasons, and it would be nice to know if you were a fan, but it's no big deal. he's still making music no matter who is there.

i personally think everyone is just done with manson and he's all out of tricks.

i think as the quality of music began to decline, as well as the fact that mr. manson is an alleged tyrant of sorts, somewhat led to the 'revolving door' policy.

i also agree with the fact that since the band's name is 'marilyn manson', the actual role that the backing band plays is somewhat minimal. perhaps being the reason as to why they went on to bigger and better things.

i wouldn't say it necessarily started at any given point seeing as there has been at least 1 new member on every album except holy wood

good point. i should make a habit of fact-checking before i say things.

edit: is your avatar out of helter skelter? those are the only published pictures i know of.

yeah, i found the pic on my computer one day. i don't remember where i got it from. i was bored with the MSI avatar....

The band was originally Marilyn Manson and the Spooky Kids, in the style of older bands. The record label/manager got them to shorten it. Marilyn Manson is the band, Mr Manson is the singer, but that line was obscured when the band became famous. Think of it like how people call the singer from Billy Talent 'Billy.'

John 5 went solo and Twiggy went on to APC. I'd say their the only ex-manson members who's done anything worth listening to, post-manson, but neither are 'bigger and better,' in my opinion.

Coincidentally, i found the Get Your Gunn single at the local indie shop today. 4 dollaz, and i haven't heard 2/4 songs. It was exciting.

i drew slipknot's star dealie on one of my books. I think everyone draws band stuff on their books. Except for the kids with bands that are so cool that they don't have anything. Like Nsync.

On a similiar note, I drew Limp Bizkit's Significant Other cover on one of mine in grade 8, and passed it in on a drawing assignment i didn't do.

i used to do my best to emulate the font and word bubble dealie from Goo Goo Doll's Dizzy Up The Girl. GGD was my first favourite band, right before i heard Underdogs..