Crusader

Halfblood Prince Leaked?

Two men have been arrested after shots were fired during an alleged deal to buy two copies of the new Potter book.

It's thought that the incident happened as a newspaper reporter attempted to buy Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, which is coming out next month.

Ahahahaa.

I want the book right now.

thesun_hbpleak.gif

Cool you people like Harry Potter? Apparently we are going to find out the huge importance of Lily Potter's eyes ... and there's a bit more about what Lily and James did for a living, that will be interesting.

Excerpts from the book.

He looked rather like an old lion. There were streaks of grey in his mane of tawny hair and his bushy eyebrows; he had keen yellowish eyes behind a pair of wire-rimmed spectacles and a certain rangy, loping grace even though he walked with a slight limp. He sneered in Harry

Oh fuck wayda ruin it Anton, where do you find all these spoilers. I swear one day you're gonna find the spoiler to my life, then I'll have nothing to live for!

Well maybe Rowlings writing about another wizard named Harry who has a scar. And maybe that old man needed a "potter", or he's retarded and likes to say "potter" a lot. So little questions, and so much time!

I wonder who that old man is? Voldemort you say? No it can't be! Voldemort doesn't wear glasses! and neither do I! It must be a Death Eater!

Ok I know you've been wanting to do this for a while Anton....lets fight! I'll use a wrist watch and ummm you can have a pillow! Its to the death and yes we can have our groupies come and watch!

Ummm anyways, where do you get sensitive info such as this? Is it from uhh:

sensitiveinfojus4antonsothathecanshoweveryone.com

Try the link, it actually works!