monkeymedic

Mg Playing At Klondike Days

i've been to plenty of k-days concerts, and i think i can safely say that it will be a shorter set. there is such a ridiculous amount of shit thrown on those stages, i won't be surprised at all if he leaves early... k-days is the worst, because you pay addmission to the fair grounds, and the concert is free. so all the little stupid kids that don't actually give a damn about the artist will be there, throwing shit, just so that they will be able to later say "yo, at k'days, i hit (artist) in the head with a (large, heavy object)". it's usually pretty horrible.

i'm gonna go, and if i see any little arms winding up with a wrench, then that little pissant is gonna get that wrench... i dunno. somehwere peainful. but not matt's head...

Great, I get to hold the little bastards down then. I'm driving up from Calgary the day after my birthday (means no drinking, I hate driving hung over) and there better not be any shit going on....

D

When people play at Klondike Days, is it a normal sized set or just a couple songs?

From the Klondike Days website, they have Matt scheduled from 9:00 PM to 10:30 PM. Looking at the playtimes of the four shows he did in 2004 in Edmonton they were between seventy and eighty minutes long, so ninety should be sufficient. Although, with the chances of having an ignorant teenager ruin the evening high I am not optomistic we will get a full show - but still cling to hope that it will go the full ninety.

I'm so excited for this.

Unfortunatly nor I, or my Matt Good loving friends have a liscence. So I will be bussing it. But luckily it's a 2-4 hour bus ride.

Yaaay.