marik

Electrocution At Satge 13 Show?

well, whats the stage 13 story?

You are right, it did involve water and electricity. It was a pretty terrible day for a show in Camrose, but they kept on going. Water gathered on the roof and floor of the stage and I believe a shock jumped from the mic to Matt. It was nothing serious, but still electrocuted and could have been a lot worse.

well, whats the stage 13 story?

You are right, it did involve water and electricity. It was a pretty terrible day for a show in Camrose, but they kept on going. Water gathered on the roof and floor of the stage and I believe a shock jumped from the mic to Matt. It was nothing serious, but still electrocuted and could have been a lot worse.

Water on the stage is bad news. I seem to recall there being something about Matt telling the drunken crowd to bring him the Beer Blimp that was tethered nearby the stage...I can't remember if the wire attatched to the blimp had anything to do with the accident or not.

Either way, he got hurt. He seems to have some pretty shitty luck with that.

Guest girl

Yeah, I think he received an electrical shock to the lip from rain going on his mike. The shock went from his lip and then left through his fingertip. He had some kind of burn marks from where it entered and where it left his fingertip.. I think that's what I recall him saying after he got checked out by a doctor. Maybe I'm wrong.