i think they're decent... i bought 2 of their cd's, but i do hate that i could burn all of their orignal music onto one blank disc. now that i think about it, i should have...

I used to like Linkin Park, I bought Hybrid Theory and Meteora. They get sorta broing after a while, their songs do sound alot the same. Their strongest point in my opinion is all the layers of weird little background noises that you dont notice unles you listen realy hard, but realy flesh ou thte music.

No, I thought they were dead when "Reanimation" came out... One or two of the mixs was ok...and when they did that thing with Jay-Z...>.> But yeah, as I said before, "I heard they were making another CD"

i dont like how they flog the same (shit) material over and over. they released one CD. remixed it. released another CD and then came their live album. and thennnn they did a live mashup of their record and jay-z's. kind of defeating the point of why jay-z's record was the centre of the mashup craze and yet, still capitalizing on it.

i laughed myself silly when i heard of their plans to release a book in the near future.