Dan #1

Bush and Gore

Mr. Bush was in power during the September 11th attack. If Mr. Bush was not in power do you think it still would have happened? If it did still happen how would have Gore dealt with it? Do you think Mr. Gore would deal with problems in Iraq, etc.?

I don't think Gore would've bombed the fuck out of Iraq and the middle east. I'm not sure what he would've done though. Certainly not invade Iraq though... It's not Iraq's fault if someone from the middle east doesn't particularly like the americans... it doesn't give the USA the right to invade. Especially since the UN did not back it.

I am really upset at Bush with going against the UN... they think they have to be the world's police? They use this propaganda to make others think they are saving the world. But wait... did they ever find Weapons of Mass Destruction? I think not!

Propaganda is a tricky thing... how do we know if the US is good or not? Nationalism causes the citizens to think what they are doing is right... but what if they are really doing something comparable to past leaders of the world trying to take away stuff from other countries.

I think Bush is like a dictator, if Gore was in... it would be much more like the days Clinton was in. Did the world hate Clinton? i think not. Clinton also increased the employment rate (Bush is far behind)

lol, but that is probably what inspired him to create it in the first place though... being left behind ;)

Poor bush i dont like slamming him but he does seem like a moron half the time. He has said so many stupid things and many of the things he does are unjustified... whatever. (cia is coming after us :angry:)

well the swing in the election was florida...george's brother jeb, the governer of florida passed legislation that banned people with criminal records from voting..this meant many black people didnt get to vote (this is serious not rascism or a joke)...and statistically most black people vote democratic, and therefore Gore

its democratic right?

Edited by Boond

first, Bush stole the elections, he wasn't gonna win, he needed Florida's court - where his bro Jeb Bush is the governor... wow, what a coincidence, right? - in order to steal enough votes to be president

second, with a democratic government i think we wouldn't've had such a thing like the illegal Irak's invasion (Gore didnt need to "please" his father and give him a "bd present" as Bush did with his daddy and Irak's invation)

third, social issues would've been improved much more than private oil companies, for example, and probably economy wouldn't have been so dramatic as Bush's

fourth, i DO think that teenagers must worry about all these things (as Crusader says): teenagers are the next generarion who will be taking important decisions for each country... and apart from that, you don't have to be an adult to worry about social issues and about the rest... that's the main problem: teenagers who only worry about having fun without any concern for the rest

finally, just hope that things change and Bush is not reelected in November, it would do a GREAT favor to Americans and to the world

I'm not an American but I'm really scared with the idea of Bush going on "ruling" the US AND the whole world... this is the only thing i can't do... i don't vote in the american elections but if i can convince somebody or "open someone's eyes", i feel content with it...

i made that post right after reciting the holy hand grenade sketch...its full of thous and thees and olde new english words...ill be more normal...really i will