jared

Yeah, I Know Its Been Done Before

Yeah, I know bashing their blogs is a bit overdone but I can't help myself here. The most recent entry of Jenn's is fucking deplorable. Sure, who the fuck cares, its some 19 year old she'll never know face to face and who cares what I think. But then we get to the comments; "leave it to raw Canadian talent to show the Americans how its done!", tsk tsk for losing all your prize money but you showed them americans about a thing or two. yay", etc. That should speak for itself. The only thing she showed the americans was her tits (I'm assuming since she won the prize), and in doing so she simply sunk to their level. There is simply no pride in stripping, only a show of the degradation of the individuals values as well as the patrons.

Unbelievable.

I think the problem is I have? Your saying I'm too immature and thats why I think calling Jenn a canadian hero for stripping is a bad thing?

I should clarify, that this isn't one fo those attacks at them, its really more a comment on the comments. Jenn can strip all she wants, It's the comments that followed that bother me.

I see matt's comment, "I can't believe that people are buying this crap." So maybe its plainly untrue, but now I gotta say the winds have been taken from my sails on this argument.

Edited by jared

You know, when/if I get married I want my wife to do 'special' things for me, and I want to do 'special' things for her. I won't give a damn if anyone else thinks that we're 'evil' or what have you for us loving each other, hence my asking you to grow up.

I think that the internet is really a big stinking pile of anonymity and hatred, more so on so-called 'famous' blogs and one should not put stock into what they have to say. On the other hand if the comments are intellectually stimulating I think they should be shared.

However, if the comments are the norm which seems to be that this is the case, why bother being upset about it, more so, why bother spreading it around, thus further aiding said stinking pile of anonymity and hatred?

jared you gotta be fucking kiddin' me... you believed that post? and then took the time to explain your disdain for the possibility she stripped in Vegas. sounds like two issues to me. i'll leave them to you to figure out.

but i assume you wont come in here again to say "oh- silly me"

Guest Prosis
Yeah, I know bashing their blogs is a bit overdone but I can't help myself here. The most recent entry of Jenn's is fucking deplorable. Sure, who the fuck cares, its some 19 year old she'll never know face to face and who cares what I think. But then we get to the comments; "leave it to raw Canadian talent to show the Americans how its done!", tsk tsk for losing all your prize money but you showed them americans about a thing or two. yay", etc. That should speak for itself. The only thing she showed the americans was her tits (I'm assuming since she won the prize), and in doing so she simply sunk to their level. There is simply no pride in stripping, only a show of the degradation of the individuals values as well as the patrons.

Unbelievable.

Now I remember why I don't come here as much...

I'd also like to add further flames to this fire.

How is there "no pride in stripping"? That's quite a sad opinion, stripping is a profession, it requires that the individual doing so be in top form. It pays the bills, as does, say, being a lawyer does, or any other profession for that matter. Also, stripping can bring happiness to people. You may argue that stripping is degenerating the values, but values are completely subjective. Certainly there are some that would go and cross the line, but in the same way, do not lawyers get attacked?

Values are in of themselves up to the individual. The Catholic church admonishes against the use of contraceptives, however my mother was on birth control pills and she was raised Catholic. Some people believe that drugs are wrong, however I am dependent on the second most commonly used drug in the world - nicotine. It's an addictive killer [well not the nicotine its self, but that's semantics].

Laws are set up by what is deemed necessary by society that

I know a couple strippers. I know a couple teachers. I know a lot of business people. The strippers are by far and away the most down to earth, cool people I know.

Aside from the fact that Jenn's post was utter hogwash (ie. Fictional) in the first place, why do you feel the need to bring the negativity here? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for free speech and expression of one's opinion, but wouldn't you have been better off commenting on her blog itself?

D

yes he/she should have commented on her blog, but probably, i'm going out on a limb here, but doesn't have the balls to do so...

so heck bring the negative bullshit here...

why not? everyone appreciates it don't they?

actually, i think it was more respectful for him to comment about it here.

she's got enough haters on her blog already.

thats true- and those haters are forgetting that she isnt trying to make any sort of statement on there*- she just posting random life tidbits for her friends mostly- it's just that starngers get to read it.

(*- unless it's a animal abuse statement)

OMQ liek share it lolz.

I'm kidding, in the [not-so]off chance someone wants to jump down my throat. This is nothing other than a preemptive strike against such requests, thus, making the people who are genuinely interested look stupid.