Dan #1

Sing Along

How many of you Sing along to Matt's Songs?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you Sing along to Matt's Songs?

• Yes, I do sing along
    • No, I don't sing along
    • I only sing in the shower

I always sing along at concerts it makes it more fun.

Even though I think everyone who sings along sounds like crap cause its so loud you can barely even here yourself anyway.

I absolutley love it when for certain parts of songs Matt stops singing so that the audience can sing. It must be pretty cool to be a songwriter and have a whole crwod of people sing your lyrics back to you.

Yeah, my favourite example of that is "hello time bomb" at one of his concerts. The crowd sounded like they were into it, and it didnt sound to bad either. I like singing along when i know the lyrics of his song, but i have a terrible way of manipulating the lyrics....

anyways! singing along is fun and im sure Matt has fun at concerts when his fans get involved (in a controlled manner).

I really try to do my best ;) but my voice - of course - doesnt have to do AT ALL with Matt's and doesnt sound as perfect, sweet, deep and wonderful as Matt's... i wouldnt be a good vocal singer in a band :angry:

I sing all the time. Whether i'm listening at home, or in my car or at the live show. Does anyone out there find it really annoying when people sing at the concerts?

Most musician find it flattering when they see their fans singing their songs, i know i would be!!

actually i find it very annoying sometimes when people are singing very loud the band's songs... just because sometimes that person is shouting at ur ear and you hear him/her more than the singer...

on the contrary i know that singers find it very very flattering when fans sing the songs ;)

I guess it can get annoying if you hear some other person sing more than the artist... ive never had the experience... but you cant control that!

The artist must be flattered though, thousands of ppl in one place knowing the words to THEIR song... i mean thats pretty cool.

i may sing all the songs at the concert, but it's not like i'm screaming the words so Matt can hear it...i mean that's pointless, he can see the people mouth the words.

that's what i mean: of course I also sing all the songs at concerts, but I never scream the words so that other people can get annoyed by my screams (and specially if i'm not a professional singer and the way i sing is not perfect as an artist ;) )... what annoys me is when there are people screaming the words of the songs we are listening to... i can't stand that!!!

at the last mg concert i went to, Matt was play apparitions solo, and my brother was singing along, he and said the word 'apparitions' 5 seconds before Matt did. And he did it really loud just to embarrass me...well he succeeded...he just though it was funny...i just told him to shut the fuck up because he was ruining the song.

ya he did it on purpose to embarrass me, if you did it by accident i think he would have held his head down in shame.

Actually i think it's worse when people do that because they are drunk!

Sing when you're at home alone, not at the concerts! Well unless the singer asks you too.

Sometimes it is dumb when bands try and get the crowd to sing because not enough people know the words. But if they do know em, it can be awesome! Especially at big concerts.