MonkeeMan

Maybe Theres More?

Maybe theres more to In A Coma then everyone thought, i know theres an audio cd and a 35 min alt street recorded cd, and a dvd but mat in hims new blog states that

"I was informed by my long-time A&R guy at Universal, Dave Porter, that the audio CD

Guest Prosis

CD 1: Greatest Hits

CD 2: Old Acoustic Material overdubbed with recording of street noise

DVD: Videos + commentary

The two new songs recorded earlier will either be on the first or second CD and, as I understand it, All Together was supposed to be on CD 1 but was cut off and he's going to release it on the net.

I could be wrong mind you, but this is the way I understand all the information that was given on the album.

You're confused, at least I hope you are. Overdubbing with street noise in the studio would defeat the very purpose of having an imperfect, 'natural' recording.

You're confused, at least I hope you are. Overdubbing with street noise in the studio would defeat the very purpose of having an imperfect, 'natural' recording.

he recorded it in a place where he was just playing..

but there was street noise in the background..

like cars driving.. and someone rolling a shopping cart by..

it wasnt redubbed at least i dont think..

i think he said he just recorded the songs and there was background noise.. and he liked it.. so he's keeping it the way it is.

Guest Prosis

Maybe they were recorded simulatneously then

Maybe they were recorded simulatneously then

If you actually read his blog, you'll see that he set up a mic outside of the studio while he was recording, and it picked up street noise. He says it gives it a more natural feeling. If you play the beginning of Alert Status Red, you'll hear what he's talking about.

i predict we see it in the fall.

i predict that i am totally sending someone money to get it for me.

i predict that person will be happy to do so.

i predict matthew good in my bed and me accidentally calling him saturnine. or god.

(vision clouding)