okay, im a nerd...and seeing how far the Spiderman2 thread went i wanted to expand it....so enter a place to banter about your favourite comics or superpersons...

Well this thread looked lonely so I'll bite.

My favorite comics, since I bought them in 92 are the original four issues of "The Crow". Of course I collect all of it...all the comics, books, statues, shirts, you name it.

I also enjoy Batman...the old school. And the Elseworlds one-offs where they just toss Batman into random times and make him part of stories like Gotham By Gaslight where he fought Jack The Ripper.

Also, Johnny The Homicidal Maniac.

lol your deranged...and so cool

me im more mainstream, i grew up with marvel especially the Xmen, spiderman and the other X-teams (Xforce, Xfactor etc)

of course i have a special place in my heart for the 70s batman cartoon...

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

i completlely agree

also i've always been a big catwoman fan but i hate how the movie is out so its a thing now i liked catwoman for years

i love jem and barbie and the rockers but those aren;t really super heroes

o now i'm getting the song super heroes from rocky horror stuck in my head

Does anyone remember that Captain Earth show that was on a long ass time ago?? its came on just before Salor Moon... i remember cause when Salor moon was on i knew i had missed it, it was kinda cool, he and his band of mery men and women i think used natural disasters as there powers.. and they protected the earth!

hehe so true, he really did get the shaft, he was always the one at like the very end whenever everything was fine, would spread his.. "love" lol or sometimes he'd give the badguy inner "love" so that the badguy wouldnt do his evil deeds, either way his power really sucked ass lol im so glad im not the only one who remembers this lol

Are you thinking of Captain Planet? My friend has a video of that, and a whole bunch of us watched it, and god t was funny. He earned the name Captain Mullet because of his hair.

Thats it!!!!!!! Captain Planet, i knew it was something like that, thanks man lol