i love every minute of it. at first listen i was hesatant towards the change in sound (might have something to do with the production and overall approach to making this record) but after my second listen, im loving it. the rock side has so much energy, i love how it's just non-stop. the acoustic record is almost stronger... it really demonstrates the foo's at their best. 'razor' is such a great song to end on, on it's own, it just blew me away. dont take my word for it though, go out and buy the record.

Best of You is pretty sweet. I'd buy the album, but i'll probably borrow it or download it first. It seems that with every Foo album, the singles are amazing, but i just end up selling it, after i rip 3 songs...

Foo Fighters could be one of my favourite bands, but they never seem to pull through. Colour and the Shape is amazing and There is Nothing to Lose is very good, Self Titled wasn't half bad, One by One was dismal, and In Your Honour is a horrid album, I'm disappointed by both the "Rock" and "Acoustic" disks.

This makes me a sad panda, as Colour and the Shape is easily in my Top Ten Albums of Favouritism.

i love both sides of the album, its amazing

but if i had to pick one, id have to go with the acoustic one, its just so mellowy meloncholy kinda thing, i just like sitting there listening to it thinking about nutthin at all