matrix

Batman Begins F'in Rocks...

Anyone read Batman Knightfall?

i would definitley recommend it to anyone who enjoyed Batman at some point. I kind of got the feeling Batman Begins was based, just a little, on this book.

EDIT: Cillian Murphey is fucking hot!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0614165/

Edited by insober

I just got back from it. Holy shit did it kick ass...

Hands down one of the top 3 films of the year (so far).

The cast was so amazing... (thanks Insober for someone finally knowing who Cillian Murphy is).

I can't really write more now... it was just too cool...

Saw it last night - definitely worth the $$10.50 it cost me! I thought it was really well cast (with the notable exception of Katie Holmes) and directed (minus the too-quick cuts on some of the fight scenes). Good times, indeed. Should have seen it at the IMAX, though.

Undeniably the best Batman flick to date - Possibly the best comic book adaptation.

I appreciated how they always put Bruce Wayne the person before Batman; how they took the time to explain his 'madness'. Batman had no special powers. he was human, and the fact that they really epmhasized this was terrific.

P.S. The Batmobile kicks ass. I don't care what anyone says.

l.

Since this thread it back up in my grill again, I'd like to once again say how good this movie was. Recently I've found myself stopping what im doing, staring into nothing, and wishing I was, at that very second, watching Batman. Without at all thinking about what I'm about to say so no one get all cranky and debate it, it's the best Batman movie ever, one of the best movies (.) this year, and one of the best comic book movies ever. Only thing I can think of to rival it, coincidentally in almost all of these catagories would be Sin City.