I was there, about 10 feet in front of liam B) , it was a good concert, the sound is shit down there though, anyways, Liam seemed pretty into it, Noel looked kinda pissed off, the setlist was somewhat dissapointing, like they played songbird, and the meaning of sould, songs that in my opinion have no business being played live, at the same time it had its hilights though, the best part being before the encore when they played champagne supernova and rock'n'roll star back to back, I almost fucking died, then Liam threw his tambourine and i got a hold of it, but then this fucking crazy fight broke up over it, so I had to let go, I got like 4 cuts in my hand ;) , oh well, my generation was played very well, all in all, it was a good concert, just the setlist could've been way better, they could've played supersonic at least

Fuckin' In The Bushes

Turn Up The Sun

Lyla

Love Like A Bomb

Bring It On Down

Morning Glory

Cigarettes & Alcohol

The Importance Of Being Idle

Little By Little

A Bell Will Ring

Live Forever

The Meaning Of Soul

Mucky Fingers

Champagne Supernova

Rock 'N' Roll Star

Encores:

Songbird

Wonderwall

Don't Look Back In Anger

My Generation

out of the new songs, Lyla was freaking awesome, so was The Importance of Being Idle, A Bell Will Ring and Mucky Fingers was alright, but the meaning of soul and love like a bomb should definitely not have been played, they were just boring, especially the meaning of soul, oh yea turn up the sun was pretty good too (not like hello at all, but pretty good to open the concert)

I was there, about 10 feet in front of liam B) , it was a good concert, the sound is shit down there though, anyways, Liam seemed pretty into it, Noel looked kinda pissed off, the setlist was somewhat dissapointing, like they played songbird, and the meaning of sould, songs that in my opinion have no business being played live, at the same time it had its hilights though, the best part being before the encore when they played champagne supernova and rock'n'roll star back to back, I almost fucking died, then Liam threw his tambourine and i got a hold of it, but then this fucking crazy fight broke up over it, so I had to let go, I got like 4 cuts in my hand ;) , oh well, my generation was played very well, all in all, it was a good concert, just the setlist could've been way better, they could've played supersonic at least

Fuckin' In The Bushes

Turn Up The Sun

Lyla

Love Like A Bomb

Bring It On Down

Morning Glory

Cigarettes & Alcohol

The Importance Of Being Idle

Little By Little

A Bell Will Ring

Live Forever

The Meaning Of Soul

Mucky Fingers

Champagne Supernova

Rock 'N' Roll Star

Encores:

Songbird

Wonderwall

Don't Look Back In Anger

My Generation

out of the new songs, Lyla was freaking awesome, so was The Importance of Being Idle, A Bell Will Ring and Mucky Fingers was alright, but the meaning of soul and love like a bomb should definitely not have been played, they were just boring, especially the meaning of soul, oh yea turn up the sun was pretty good too (not like hello at all, but pretty good to open the concert)

For the most part I agree.

I have a bootleg of the show (pretty mediocre quailty and missing a few songs), but if your interested I can send it.