no, not at all.

i think its really lame when bands spilt up but still tour with a fraction of the band under the same name.

especially in this situation... where the whole band went against jello in the lawsuit and are now touring playing songs that jello (for the majority) wrote.

i also think its stupid for them to tour with the old songs because... while those songs are fantastic, they're songs written in the 80s about issues of the 80s.

the whole thing seems a little off to me.

granted, me and my boyfriend are still going to the show. haha, i think it will be really fucked but i'm interested none the less.

yeah, i also think that's lame.

that's a lot of why i hate the misfits now too.. without glenn they are such a joke and it annoys me that they even call themselves the misfits anymore.

i think touring with the old songs would be ok if it

were jello singing them.. because old fuckers like me like to hear that shit (even though by the time i started listening to them most of those songs were kinda old too...)but hearing someone ELSE sing his old songs wouldn't even be the same and i think it would piss me off.

no, not at all.

i think its really lame when bands spilt up but still tour with a fraction of the band under the same name.

especially in this situation... where the whole band went against jello in the lawsuit and are now touring playing songs that jello (for the majority) wrote.

i also think its stupid for them to tour with the old songs because... while those songs are fantastic, they're songs written in the 80s about issues of the 80s.

the whole thing seems a little off to me.

granted, me and my boyfriend are still going to the show. haha, i think it will be really fucked but i'm interested none the less.

yeah, i also think that's lame.

that's a lot of why i hate the misfits now too.. without glenn they are such a joke and it annoys me that they even call themselves the misfits anymore.

i think touring with the old songs would be ok if it

were jello singing them.. because old fuckers like me like to hear that shit (even though by the time i started listening to them most of those songs were kinda old too...)but hearing someone ELSE sing his old songs wouldn't even be the same and i think it would piss me off.

i'll post again after i see them and tell you what it was like. ;)

and gelatin is revolting no matter what delicious flavour you side it with.