heyrabbit

New Silverchair Album In 06?

none of the others are comparable to frogstomp. when freak first came out I thought it sucked but I just bought it recently and it's grown on me a bit. but there's definitely good songs on every album.

they've had some time since diorama to write. hopefully it'll be good

i, too, hope they go back in time to 1997 and record a good album.

you are soo right.. Freakshow was the best silverchair album of all time.. Neon Ballroom comes in a close second..in my opinion. but really looking back Freakshow was the best. i dont know how I feel about Diorama.. Daniel's lyrics get more and more abstract and disconnected. I kinda liked some of the dissociatives stuff..

Edited by AliceIntoThePavement

Silverchair make me sad because they had an album when they were fifteen and I'm seventeen and have no album! But it made up for it that their only good albums were before they were seventeen as their recent stuff SUCKED!

you are soo right.. Freakshow was the best silverchair album of all time.. Neon Ballroom comes in a close second..in my opinion. but really looking back Freakshow was the best. i dont know how I feel about Diorama.. Daniel's lyrics get more and more abstract and disconnected. I kinda liked some of the dissociatives stuff..

over 4 million people disagree with you lol.

(97 was freakshow, saturnine meant he hoped they recorded a good album instead of that) freakshow was a big disappointment to many people.

frogstop has the simplest and catchiest riffs, ever, so it's easy to understand why many people only like that album. neon ballroom onward requires an acquired taste.

even so, frogstomp is still my favorite. from top to bottom it's solid. freakshow had too much grunge and not enough rock.

I hope they return to rock instead of this weak operatic stuff.

Edited by heyrabbit

(97 was freakshow, saturnine meant he hoped they recorded a good album instead of that) freakshow was a big disappointment to many people.

frogstop has the simplest and catchiest riffs, ever, so it's easy to understand why many people only like that album. neon ballroom onward requires an acquired taste.

even so, frogstomp is still my favorite. from top to bottom it's solid. freakshow had too much grunge and not enough rock.

i guess thats kinda why I said.. in my opinion. Plus you are probably looking at north american stats. Silverchair has been ranked best artist in Australia for a long time. maybe its because they dont have much competition. j/k

please, tell me more of what i think..

please, tell me more of what i think..

thats kinda what I was thinking too.. but I didnt want to sound like a punk.. Is that what you thought? what DID you mean by that 97 comment?