Peter Griffin

A Topic That Actually Has Relevance

Guest jjazz

Yeah, I thought so too.

She wins. Game over.

Oh Be Joyful, Meegee mentioned it was one of the songs they played at Arts County. July 5th, that's pretty sweet. I'm excited to hear it.

All Together is a new single? holy shit!

Will it be titled a MGB single then?

is that possible for a defunct band to release singles from the grave?

i would have thought that there would be some kind of rule. If you've broken up, stay broken up. or something.

All Together is a new single? holy shit!

Will it be titled a MGB single then?

is that possible for a defunct band to release singles from the grave?

i would have thought that there would be some kind of rule. If you've broken up, stay broken up. or something.

Eh, they had You Know You're Right released post-mortem.

no MGB wont release a post-band single. but since Matt retains the rights, and he is re-relasing some songs acoustically, then yes he can make a new single out of it...

..but i dont think thats the new single anyway. I think he is just posting that on his site for us to download because the new CD doesnt have the room for it.

The single is not scheduled for July 5th - it says "July 05", which in the confusing first decade of the 21st Century means July 2005 ('05, or 05). He stated in the blog that it was being released to radio in "late July".

And by the way, he never implied that "americans are worthless sacks of ass vomit". He just implies that the Bush Administration and anyone who willingly supports them is. There is a difference: about a 150 million plus difference. ;)

And by the way, he never implied that "americans are worthless sacks of ass vomit". He just implies that the Bush Administration and anyone who willingly supports them is. There is a difference: about a 150 million plus difference. ;)

hello, meet sarcasm. learn it. love it.