Crusader

Lip Service

Well, not really a sighting, but I was watching Alias one night, which is a show shot in LA and they played Weapon at the end. I thought I'd died. A Matt Good song on a US television show? The world's going to end.

There was this shitty show on TV years ago called "Radio-Active" about a school radio station. Horrible acting, shoddy writing, but on the wall of one of the main sets there was a beautiful midnight-era Matthew Good Poster. So I would watch every week.

they played a brief sound bite of 'put out your lights' on an MLB World Series broadcast on fox last season.

bam.... matthew good.

actually it was the NLCS

bam.... loser. for remembering that. unless you're a baseball fan, then:

bam... you're cool in my books.

i actually live right outside st. louis, and since the cardinals were in the playoffs i was watching every minute.

Smallville had a clip of Weapon I believe.

Yes, it was Smallville Season 2, the final episode of the season (#23). Smallville is "The WB" biggest hit in the US, so it was good exposure. Smallville is filmed in Vancouver - not sure if the connection is through that coincidence or not.

There's a Canadian show that I can't remember the name of. It's on Saturday nights I think. Kinda like a CSI but with reporters totaly filmed in the GTA. Weapon is (or at least used to be) the shows opening song.

There was this shitty show on TV years ago called "Radio-Active" about a school radio station. Horrible acting, shoddy writing, but on the wall of one of the main sets there was a beautiful midnight-era Matthew Good Poster. So I would watch every week.

Are you serious?

I never noticed that.