NationofCool

New Matthew Good Material

http://www.matthewgood.org/mblog/index.php

There is a new single from the upcoming 'in a coma' album called 'oh be joyful' to be released in the last week of july on radio stations. But at the top right hand corner of the screen it says Audio+Relaxation = july 05. I'm assuming it means the song will be on the site on that date...

OH this is going to be awesome.

Pardon the pun, by I know I'll be joyful!

I can't wait either. I'm mostly looking foward to the reworked old stuff, but the whole thing is going to rock anyways.

One thing I don't get. He says that he can't wait to see Rich, Pat, Chris... I thought he changed his lineup. Did I miss something? ;)

I can't wait either. I'm mostly looking foward to the reworked old stuff, but the whole thing is going to rock anyways.

One thing I don't get. He says that he can't wait to see Rich, Pat, Chris... I thought he changed his lineup. Did I miss something? ;)

you didnt miss anything. but if you remember, back wqhen he announced that ryan and megan were going to be playing with him, he said that as a solo artist, you can expect him to play with whomeever he feels will be able to get the job done to the best of his standards -- i'm paraphrasing of course, but thats about the jyst of it.

i'm also assuming that limblifter have a tour of their own going this summer.

A friend, actually.

The chorus goes something like this, although it's hard to make out:

I'm (muffled), so (muffled) me (muffled), this seems so (muffled), me (muffled) this up....

it's hard to get the lyrics, but it's good, no doubt.

Edited by Maverick

A friend, actually.

The chorus goes something like this, although it's hard to make out:

I'm (muffled), so (muffled) me (muffled), this seems so (muffled), me (muffled) this up....

it's hard to get the lyrics, but it's good, no doubt.

Allow me to fill in the muffled bits.

I'm frantic, so load me up, this seems so practiced me fucking this up.

would there be any way to possibly listen to that version? or to the song, please?

yes...

step one: load Beautiful Midnight into your cd player

step two: select track 5

enjoy... then next time read the whole thread so you avoid looking like a beggin' fool.

hahahahaha awesome