5ilent Narcotic

The Offical Unoffical Live Song Petition

Baring in mind that he doesn't recall how to play 90% of the songs before 1999,

That could be what the band is rehearsing. He mentioned in his blog that they're doing rehearsals before going out on tour, which would make sense. So, if he has forgotten any of the songs you want him to play, and he's planning on playing a few pre-'99 tunes, then that's what he'll be practising.

I'm not going to dignify that if the answer.

...damn. 'cause that's exactly what i was looking for.

Not surprised by your rat bastard mentality.

and i'm not suprised by your lack of attention when it comes to sarcasm...

but i shouldnt put too much past you, apprarently you're an orphan whos too hard-done-by to fend for himself.

Edited by one_trick_pony

I think he should play all his music at every concert. Everything except HTB and Apparitions that is.

The truth is all us hardcore fans have so many favorites that we want to see/hear him play live. It's the one's that he doesn't play regularely that we want to hear and causes us to go so far to write (or sign) a petition that I'm sure Matt doesn't care about or will never see.

If he plays HTB and Apparitions for the audience, who knows, maybe a list from fans could lead him to add a certain song to the list. Probably not though.

I'd deffinatly miss HTB if he didn't play it. I love the slower version (at the end of the song) that he plays live.

first you say he should play everything but Apparitions and HTB. then you say you would miss HTB if he didn't.

so we'll leave out Apparitions and other good songs is that right Vance...

that song is awesome when he does it live. it gets a huge crowd response.

he can't play every song, and i don't think he can take such requests becuase then you'd have people asking for the most random songs that he's not going to play live such as RICO...

if you've been a fan long enough you'd know...

that's just me thinking out loud.