V For Vendetta

V for Vendetta

Release Date: November 4, 2005

Directed by: James McTeigue

Written by: Andy Wachowski, Larry Wachowski, Hilary Henkin

Cast: Natalie Portman, James Purefoy, Stephen Rea

Studio: Warner Bros

Genre: Thriller

Synopsis: Set against the futuristic landscape of totalitarian Britain, V For Vendetta tells the story of a mild-mannered young woman named Evey (Natalie Portman) who is rescued from a life-and-death situation by a masked vigilante known only as

post-14-1119987127.jpg

SO pumped up for that one. Seeing as how it's my favorite graphic novel however, i'm only praying they won't screw it up. But as long as the director can hold his own with the Wachowskis, it should be amazing.

Also that is the best movie poster i've seen this year.

Definitly. The comics had great ideas and great artwork. But i personally found the dialogue and outlay of the stories ridiculous. Granted that the excruciatingly drawn out death of

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
Trinity
(just in case) was no better.

Other than this the only problems i had with the movie were the cast. Which is something i'm still worried about with this movie. Natalie Portman has a tendency to ruin every movie she touches.

I Don't know how i feel about this flick they are probably gonna butcher another fine piece of work by Alan Moore not to mention my favorite. To everyone who hasn't read it pick it up and read it before the film comes out i garentee it will be something you will quite enjoy

I'd love to take back the crack about Natalie, but unfortunatly i'm not a very good liar. Zach Braff is amazing in Scrubs so perhaps i was expecting too much of Garden State, but i thought it was incredibly one dimensional. It was like crossing a teenager's psudo-angsty livejournal with a cliche movie about someone learning to live and/or love again.

There were salvagable pieces of dialogue and the cinematography was amazing. The scene where they're talking to the creepy guy in the store however was f'in hilarious. But everything else about the movie was mediocre or just plain sucked shit.