guitarchick

Fav Matthew good song

My favourit matt good song is [a bit biased]: NEAR FANTASTICA (the name of the site).

Truthfully, i cant chose ONE of his songs...

They are all good and none of them really stand out for me.

It also depends on the mood i am in.

Everytime a new album comes out, I am bombarded with a plethora of great new Matthew Good songs.....nay, just awesome new Matthew Good songs. There are litterally scores of his songs that have moved me in so many ways....to pump me up, to bring me to tears, to make me smile.....I mean the guy is just a genius but right now it is & has been for quite a while, NEAR FANTASTICA. I am a guitarist/singer/songwriter & have been for 17 years. If there is one person I wish more than anything I could meet & create music with, it is Matt Good. The results would be nothing short of spectacular!

Edited by Ozzwald

Well, I'll have to say either "Avalanche" or While We Were Hunting Rabbits" and I'll have to give it a few more listens but "Blue Skies Over Bad Lands" is amazing. As for MGB... "Fearless" is great, although, so is pretty much everything else by MGB so I can't really choose there.

What can you say?

Matt is a genious. He creates so many different songs that are enjoyable that your favourite one day... will be replaced by a different favourite the next day!

It happens to me all the time.

ex) "load me up" used to be my favourite and right now instead it's "empty road".

although my favorite song has been - and so far it is still - "The rat who would be king", "we're so heavy" is getting very close to be at the same level of preference as "the rat..." ;) i just love this new song...*sigh* i just love it...

noooooo :angry: don't say that!!! ;) listen to it, pay attention to the lyrics, appreciate the voice changes all the time... it sends shivers down my spine anytime I listen to it...

hm, the rat who would be king,.isnt that the one with the whale singing in the background type sound? that one truly does lull me to sleep, it is such a sweet harmonious song. I love it. along with many other ones. were so heavy, little terror(<--effin great) avalanche! damn near every Good song.