a friend of mine practically forced me to buy this album yesterday. Why have i never heard of them? it's fucking amazing. I don't generally care for waif-y indie-rock, but holy shit!!

"Still In Love Song" is the best thing that i've heard since "Metro."

Radioplay. Haha, that's why ;)

All 12 songs are solid enought though. i'm surprised at my ignorance.

I wonder what else i'm missing out on?

"Logic Will Break Your Heart" was one of the best albums of last year, there are some very solid tracks on it. I am interested to see what the Stills do in the futur.

Tracks to check out:

"Gender Bombs"

"Of Montreal"

"Lola Stars and Stripes"

Cheers,

JK

They're currently working on the follow-up. I hear sometime in the fall. Either we're gonna be blown away, or wondering why they still sound the same. Thier debut was a solid effort because it was so cohesive, but that same-ness can get stale if it carries over on to the next record. I wanna hear them kick it up a notch and fucking rock.out.

They're currently working on the follow-up. I hear sometime in the fall. Either we're gonna be blown away, or wondering why they still sound the same.

I agree completly.

Logic Will Break Your Heart was an awesome record. I just hope they don't fall into the one sound slump.

I love Logic Will Break Your Heart, Of Montreal and Fevered are amazing.

I didn't like there new album as much though, as Tim Fletcher only did vocals on one song on the whole CD (Sorry, But I really really love his voice. Like, like, more than a friend)

Yeah, It wasn't bad, but I don't like the vocalist as much as Tim Fletcher.. The song Helicopters is amazing, and I also really like Baby Blues...

If I listened to it more I'd probably like it more.

Also they had an EP before Logic, and that's awesome as well. It's called Rememberese, and it has 4 tracks... One of which is Still in love song, and a remix of Still in love song, and this REALLY amazing track called Killer Bees.

And they have a french song called 'Retour A Vega' from a movie soundtrack, which is also cool.

There, most of the songs by The Stills that aren't on there 2 albums.