thefutureisxrated

The Cover Of Raygun

Does anybody know who exactly is depicted on the cover of the Raygun EP? It looks a lot like Lee Harvey Oswald to me. I have the cover tattooed on my chest and I tell people it's Lee Harvey Oswald when they ask. Crusader needed to ask him that question when he was able to email interview Matt a few months back...

Does anybody know who exactly is depicted on the cover of the Raygun EP? It looks a lot like Lee Harvey Oswald to me. I have the cover tattooed on my chest and I tell people it's Lee Harvey Oswald when they ask. Crusader needed to ask him that question when he was able to email interview Matt a few months back...

its from the world war two era, it was a fetish toy used by european homosexuals.

the modern day term for the activity carried out by the toy strapped to the guys face is called the "monroe transfer". if you want me to go into detail about what exactly goes on, i will... but im sure you can figure it out yourself.

in the mean time, good luck getting it removed.

Edited by one_trick_pony

its from the world war two era, it was a fetish toy used by european homosexuals.

the modern day term for the activity carried out by the toy strapped to the guys face is called the "monroe transfer". if you want me to go into detail about what exactly goes on, i will... but im sure you can figure it out yourself.

Gee, you just didn't open your ass and speak out of it now, did you? No pun intended. There are two reasons I got the tattoo:

1. The cover of that CD is awesome.

2. Like I said, it looks like Lee Harvey Oswald. How symbolic that a gun is strapped over his face/mouth. Lee Harvey Oswald was blamed for the assassination of Kennedy, but was never able to tell his side of the story because he was shot before he went to court. So I see a gun covering his mouth as the ultimate in irony.

No matter what the cover may ultimately mean, everybody who has seen the tattoo has been told it is LHO.

...and you can just keep telling people that. No one needs to know its some sexual ditty! Anyways your theory about the picture makes a lot of sense. Good for you!

Oi I can't remember, but does anyone know if Matt drew that picture himself?

Gee, you just didn't open your ass and speak out of it now, did you? No pun intended. There are two reasons I got the tattoo:

1. The cover of that CD is awesome.

2. Like I said, it looks like Lee Harvey Oswald. How symbolic that a gun is strapped over his face/mouth. Lee Harvey Oswald was blamed for the assassination of Kennedy, but was never able to tell his side of the story because he was shot before he went to court. So I see a gun covering his mouth as the ultimate in irony.

No matter what the cover may ultimately mean, everybody who has seen the tattoo has been told it is LHO.

fair enough. just dont go traipsing around the brighter parts of europe with your shirt off.... unless you're into that stuff, which is totally cool.

I highly doubt that the image has anything to do with anal fetish. It would be really funny if it did, but I doubt it. I could tell people the image is about liking ass to mouth. Good ol' ATM. Matt Good can be out there sometimes, but not that extreme.

the lee harvey thing is much better than what i always thought the cover meant.

i thought it was some like sad look at the future (since it said raygun not like handgun/mouthgun) and you are forced to speak bullets meaning you couldn't talk things over your forced to fight over it.

but im bad at this kinda stuff, and the LHO thing is cooler.

See, the resemblance between Lee Harvey Oswald and the cover of Raygun is quite similar. That's why I got the tattoo. I'm a big Kennedy Assassination buff and I've always thought the cover of Raygun depicted LHO. The hair may be a bit different, but it's close enough in my book. Maybe i'll take a picture of the tattoo soon for everyone to see...