Psychopompador

Lo-fi B Sides Re-release (merged)

Couldnt that whole "i think i solved that problem for everyone" bit just mean, that the three songs have been available elsewhere? i.e. Fated is on edgefest 99 and molson cds.. Born To Kill (albeit different) is on Beautiful Midnight.. and Enjoy The Silence is already all over the net. I would LOVE for him to release a limited number of pressings for Lo-Fi again.. but I dont think that's what going to happen. It'll probably be Enjoy The Silence on the In a Coma album.. or something.

so is that really going on, the promotion? and what store, hmv? cause i already have both but i do want Lo-Fi B-Sides..i don't even know why just to have a copy i guess because i have the three songs on it either way.

Um, you're like, 8 years late, hun.

When Underdogs came out, they would give you LoFi as a promotional item. That and there were maybe 5000 copies, i think. It's the most sought-after MGB colectable.