Psychopompador

"oh Be Joyful" Single Cover Art

Well I love that cover so hard as well. It's very Mattish. But the cover kinda reminds me of that Blind Melon song, with that little bumblebee girl standing in a field. Don't ask why such thoughts run into my head....they just do!

Well I love that cover so hard as well. It's very Mattish. But the cover kinda reminds me of that Blind Melon song, with that little bumblebee girl standing in a field. Don't ask why such thoughts run into my head....they just do!

That rabbit kind of reminds of me of that Stone Temple Pilots Video Sour Girl...

Has anyone noticed that they've misspelled Megan Bradfield's name in the artwork? They've spelled it as "Meegan Bradfield".

that's her actual name, fuck-face

p.s. sorry about the fuck-face thing, i'm just pissed off because my drummer is an ass-clown

Has anyone noticed that they've misspelled Megan Bradfield's name in the artwork? They've spelled it as "Meegan Bradfield".

that's her actual name, fuck-face

p.s. sorry about the fuck-face thing, i'm just pissed off because my drummer is an ass-clown

Her name is spelled Megan Bradfield, it is not spelled Meegan... Whoever wrote it like that made a mistake...

Guest jjazz

It's not a mistake, dude. That's her name.

You're wrong.

EDIT: I'm using Mozilla, and for some reason I don't see any image at all. Could someone take a screenshot or something and post it, please?

Kthnx.

Edited by jjazz

I've more affinity towards the Frank comparison.

It's a nice field though - Lots of things a rabbit would eat. I'd consider myself lucky if I were a rabbit and ended up there. Is that some sort of rabbit heaven? I would probably be pretty joyful...