badseed

I Won The Meet Matt Good Contest

Soo Today just called me, and my entry was the winning entry to meet Matthew Good.

I am a big retard and entered thinking I wasn't going to win, and not thinking that it's in the Sault, and that I live in Huntsville and I'd have no idea how I would get there, where I'd stay, etc.

So, because of this, she basically said she can't risk me not being there cause it would disappoint Matt. So she had to call the next winner.

I am on the brink of tears. The worst part is that there's a show 40 mins from me the next night, and I can't even go because I'm 18.

ANTON or ANYONE, if you have Matt's email address I would appreciate it, I want to email him and tell him what happened because I wish I could have been the one to go meet him.

I hate my life.

That's horrible. ;) I feel super bad for you. I hope all goes well with the e mailing and the only thing I could think of is e mailing Matt of the blog address.

Because I thought I would enter anyway... just because you never know. And at the time I didn't know it was in the Sault... I found out after. What could I do, take back my entry?

it was pretty dumb, but i guess just dumb enough to win. lol. i rambled about building a matt good statue out of lego, dressing up as a stupid super hero, running around town hugging people and telling them to have a "matt good day" and in turn enduring multiple beatings... and then smothering myself in mayo and waiting in the hot sun for matt good to take me to his concert.

well, i emailed him. we'll see if he has anything to say. at least he'll know that i was the first winner, and that i really wished i could have been there.

it was pretty dumb, but i guess just dumb enough to win. lol. i rambled about building a matt good statue out of lego, dressing up as a stupid super hero, running around town hugging people and telling them to have a "matt good day" and in turn enduring multiple beatings... and then smothering myself in mayo and waiting in the hot sun for matt good to take me to his concert.

well, i emailed him. we'll see if he has anything to say. at least he'll know that i was the first winner, and that i really wished i could have been there.

Hahaha, if it makes you feel any better, I doubt the next winner's entry was as awesome as your was. ;)

What do you think is going to happen?

"Don't worry about it kid. I'll come to your house and we'll share some lemonade and reminisce, despite the fact that you could not only easily be a desperate liar but also some psychopath. Which, come to think of it, is very probable because it makes very little sense that someone who makes a fucking statue of me out of god damn lego, etc. suddenly isn't dedicated enough to come see one of my concerts because it's 'far away'. Furthermore, who would be as moronic as to enter a contest without knowing any of the details, thus not knowing where or when the concert is. On top of all this, you would also be as childish as to whine about your situation to a bunch of nobodies at a fan site. Oh, I'm sure all you wanted was my e-mail, of course (which, by the way, is easily accessible on my web site)."

P.S. If you don't get the message, it's that you're trying to dupe all of us into believing what is seemingly a very unlikely situation.

What do you think is going to happen?

"Don't worry about it kid. I'll come to your house and we'll share some lemonade and reminisce, despite the fact that you could not only easily be a desperate liar but also some psychopath. Which, come to think of it, is very probable because it makes very little sense that someone who makes a fucking statue of me out of god damn lego, etc. suddenly isn't dedicated enough to come see one of my concerts because it's 'far away'. Furthermore, who would be as moronic as to enter a contest without knowing any of the details, thus not knowing where or when the concert is. On top of all this, you would also be as childish as to whine about your situation to a bunch of nobodies at a fan site. Oh, I'm sure all you wanted was my e-mail, of course (which, by the way, is easily accessible on my web site)."

P.S. If you don't get the message, it's that you're trying to dupe all of us into believing what is seemingly a very unlikely situation.

;)

what is this?

it's maverick doing what maverick does.

Correct.

And no, Truffle Pig, that was not from Matt Good. It was fictional. I made it up. Hence it started with: "What do you think is going to happen?"

I can only pray that you were being sarcastic.

my contest entry had to do with blowing up all the evil dictators of the world and then ruling the world... i explained how my clone army would keep the people of the world in check as i used my power to force the concert organizers to give me an all-access pass and so forth

i also made numerous threatening remarks at the UN and at the end i said "go communism go" over and over

Soo Today just called me, and my entry was the winning entry to meet Matthew Good.

I am a big retard and entered thinking I wasn't going to win, and not thinking that it's in the Sault, and that I live in Huntsville and I'd have no idea how I would get there, where I'd stay, etc.

So, because of this, she basically said she can't risk me not being there cause it would disappoint Matt. So she had to call the next winner.

I am on the brink of tears. The worst part is that there's a show 40 mins from me the next night, and I can't even go because I'm 18.

ANTON or ANYONE, if you have Matt's email address I would appreciate it, I want to email him and tell him what happened because I wish I could have been the one to go meet him.

I hate my life.

by the way, jenny, i'm very sorry ;)

hope you find a solution to it and u can finally go...

I don't have much sympathy for you. Well, maybe a little. I couldn't be bothered to read details of the contest either, so I didn't enter.my gambling goes in waves.

the fake-matt was right, even though the real matt wouldn't be such a presumptous asshole.

I suggest writing defamatory letters to universal canada.

Not to harp on Jenny, but people shouldn't enter contests if they can't accept the prize.

A few years ago, the Foo Fighters held a special concert in Los Angeles for people who were on their message board. They added a page for people to sign up to win tickets if they could go.

It turned out that a TON of people entered the contest who had no intention of going to the show. Most of them lived thousands of miles away. They posted on the boards declaring how amazing it was that they'd won, and then noted that they couldn't have gone if they wanted to. The drawing was done so close to the day of the show that it was too late to redraw for people who could actually go.

Long story long, the show ended up being about half-full in attendance. A large number of local folks were completely shut out, thanks to those people who had no intention of going but had won tickets. It was a very special evening, one that many of them would have remembered for the rest of their lives. Instead, they were sitting at home wishing they were there. And they could have been if all of those people hadn't entered just for the sake of entering.

/sorry, kind of a long peeve of mine

I don't have much sympathy for you. Well, maybe a little. I couldn't be bothered to read details of the contest either, so I didn't enter.my gambling goes in waves.

the fake-matt was right, even though the real matt wouldn't be such a presumptous asshole.

I suggest writing defamatory letters to universal canada.

Although I mave have been a presumptuous asshole (note spelling), it seems to me that I would be correct in figuring that little Jenny didn't win the contest. Even if she is claiming that she won and then explained she couldn't make it, wouldn't her entry be included in the runners-up list?

I smell a ban coming.

Edited by Maverick

i sense that you're a fucking idiot.  and if you're banned, nobody cares!

I was referring to the fact that Badseed should be banned for making shit up and wasting all of our time. Nevermind though, it's been all worth it now that your profound perceptions have graced this thread.

I sense that you're a fucking idiot.

Who the fuck are you, spiderman?

The best is where you support your statement with the very nothing that you have.

and if you're banned, nobody cares!

Thanks for that bit of irrelevancy. This is an excellent threat, as if it concerns me whether or not a group of morons on a Matthew Good website actually care if I am banned.

Edited by Maverick