Ok I was watching Mr. Rogers yesterday.....(channel surfing, shut up!). When I noticed the old man looked out of breath. He then said "Well kids, after a long day of exercising I like to sit down and read my favorite book". He then sat on that very comfy looking couch and opened a book that revealed page after page of children playing at a playground!

Now most people would be ok with this. But I think to myself: An old man, living by himself with a big book that has numerous pages of children? Is that right? Do you think it was all innocent, or is that show sick?

Have any of you guys/gals seen any children show that might have shown something that, when you were young you didn't think twice about. But now that you're mature (well some of you are) you think "Oh my god, thats disgusting!"?

uhh thats obviously an exception, you are twisted to think that mr rogers himself as an actor not as mr rogers does this for a living...looking a books of children...if he does indeed do that offset then...that is terribly wrong.

I'm not really ragging on Mr. Rogers himself. What i'm trying to get across is that some children shows are so innocent that they don't realize they are doing something particularly wrong! eg. old man looking at pictures of kids!

What would you do if you found out an old man had a book of children pics in his house? I would be disgusted.

Mr. Rogers or not, i think that the producers of some of these kid shows should really think about what they're doing before they put it on the tele.

......and yes Solidus, i am twisted....twisted as a ninja! ;)

well thats the thing though, theyre just kids. thats what he wants kids to do as all parents do, do kid stuff, read little childrens books etc...and eventually they will growup and grow out of it and not look at those kids books again, or mr rogers.

Did I say it was real life? This is more of a joke thread than a serious one. But since no one has any sense of humour anymore I guess this is just stupid.

Solidus and Dan go watch some Dave Chappelle, that might lighten you guys up.

Sheesh, only funny person on this site is Mav..... ;) ya ok that wan't funny.

how do we need to lighten up? we merely took an objective look at your post. i think you need to work on your diction if you want to make things funny, you should be watching chapelle, maybe u can steal some of his material and show off to the few ppl that haven't seen or heard him ;)

Ok Solidus oringianlly I wrote quite a bad post talking about you being a pencil-neck and what not. But before I clicked "post", I deleted that because it would have led to more arguing, and I don't want the Bored to be a place of pure evil!! Now as for my very original post I was looking for people that might have seen the same type of things in children shows. Then theres the whole humor thing, that was a low-blow mate. The only humor I steal is Carrottops.....ok now I'm kidding!...and who hasn't heard of or seen Dave Chappelle, how gay are they??!!

Anyways sorry about the whole pencil-neck thing, lets just keep it real from now on.

we should have a bitchin' topic, where we all vent our anger on one another. ive been here a day and everyone seems to be cat fighting. i reckon it'd be a good show. i cbf starting it though. it'd all be in good fun and humour, of course ;)