asmodi

Who Is In The Rabbit Suit?

Who is inside the rabbit costume on the cover of Oh Be Joyful?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who is inside the rabbit costume on the cover of Oh Be Joyful?

• Matt Good
    • Garnet Armstrong
    • Ryan Dahle
    • Pat Steward
    • Meegan Bradfield
    • Dave Genn
    • Bad Andy

i voted dave... i think in matt's spare time he likes to trick dave by following him to his usual pubs and then matt dresses up like a female waitress and drugs dave's cocktail. Then matt takes him to secluded wooded areas and proceed to gag dave and put him in a bunny suit. Then, once Dave awakes, matt will have a fun afternoon "hunting rabbits".

*he does it to dave because jenny is so much of an animal rights person that she wont let him hunt real animals

i think it's raymi. why? the pictures were shot around Toronto. and she's probably crazy enough to do it.

what are you talking about?

theres one picture of the bunny standing on a street. and it isnt real. its photoshopped. the other three (bathroom, forest, field) are in nongeographical locations that no one could ever identify purely by looking at the pic.

now, stop talking out of your ass.

...which, i'm sure most of you will agree, isnt in toronto.

look at the bunny photo on Matt's music page. That building on the right is my former residence at U of T, near the intersection of Dundas and University Avenue. Trust me on this one, it's right behind City Hall. Besides, how do you know that it's been photoshopped?

Edited by therethere

would you stand in the middle of a street, with your back towards traffic in a yellow bunny suit while some camera man sets up and takes a perfect picture of you? (instead of you responding with some bullshit answer, i'll just go ahead and say); no, you wouldnt.

but all realities aside... anyone whos had any experience with graphics programs (or mspaint, for that matter) can tell its photoshopped.

Well the photographers back is to the traffic. Phillip the Bunny is facing the traffic. It isn't that hard to stop traffic anyways, not unless there's some crazy driver that's willing to plow you down and then get stuck with a huge lawsuit just so thats he's five minutes early for work!

heheh, if you went there, you would know that not much traffic goes through that intersection because the photographer's back is facing an underground parking garage entrance into City Hall. It's a rare instance when a car actually travels out from there. Travel to Toronto one day, you'll see what I mean ;)

Edited by therethere