Vance

Fall Tour

Did everyone else see this? (from mg.org)

"Obviously there will be an extensive tour of the country in the fall, so look for that........I would very much like to do an acoustic tour in the new year, so a lot of my energies may be spent re-working material."

I just wanted to point it out.

Why would you do that when everything he posts gets posted here?

haaaaaaaaaa i love that line

it makes you think that matt doesn't have a website. i wonder where all this info comes from. its like no one else knows about the website expcet those who post quotes and info from his site...

haaaaaaaaaaaaa i love that quote from no yu begin where i end...and even saturine

i always go thier first

can't always trust second hand info

it can get messed up unententionally

kind of like telephone

so do i... and most other members here, which is why posting excerpts from his blogs is ludicrous.

ok, but this specific thread is not here for discussion. unless asking whether we saw it is opening the discussion floodgates. simply pointing something out is useless. we all know where to find matthew good news.

I simply wanted to point something out that people in this forum would find interesting. Why is it always necessary for you to be so negative. I guess I can have sympathy for you because you live downtown Hamilton and your life can't be that great.

actually, i live in the middle- to upper-class suburbs on the mountain. but thanks for playing.

i'm just trying to keep the forums from getting clogged with useless threads.

Edited by saturnine

middle to upper class Hamilton is still pretty shitty.

Posts about something that involve Matt Good touring are not irrelavant on this site. Next time I put anything in a thread that comes from his site, I'll be sure to put a note at the top to exclude you.

meh, fuck it. I live on Hamilton mountain too. It does suck though. Somehow we come here and end up getting stuck here. We just have to look on the bright side - we don't live downtown. I think I'm addicted to the chemicals in the air, anytime I go to any other city I can't sleep and I get headaches.

As for the post, I just got all excited (I peed a bit)and wanted to talk about the wonderful news. Overwhelmed by emotion, I wanted to share my excitement with those that may not have checked Matt's site first. Next time I will think before starting a thread. I assure you it won't happen again.