Langer

Possible Setlist For Upcoming Shows?

I am taking a friend to the Arizona show who is new to MG/MGB music, and was wondering if anyone had any ideas about possible setlist(s) for the upcoming tour, I wanted to play him some tunes that might get played at the show but I have no idea as to what he might play....any ideas?

he played the Kool Haus without Strange Days i was really surprised. but i agree with those others songs they're givens. there was this awesome acoustic song that he closed with but i never figured out what it was..anyone know what i'm talking about? maybe he closed other shows with it.

Definite:

Hello Time Bomb

Apparitions

Load Me Up

Alert Status Red

Oh Be Joyful!

Weapon

Probable:

Blue Skies

In Love With A Bad Idea

Put Out Your Lights

Poor Man's Grey

Avalanche

X Rated

+ 2-3 older acoustic tracks for the encore (hopefully PTD)

Everything else is up in the air, except for Rico, there will be none of that. He hasn't played Strange Days in a while so it'd be nice if he brought it back.

Edited by C-Bacon

Definite:

Hello Time Bomb

Apparitions

Load Me Up

Alert Status Red

Oh Be Joyful!

Weapon

Probable:

Blue Skies

In Love With A Bad Idea

Put Out Your Lights

Poor Man's Grey

Avalanche

X Rated

+ 2-3 older acoustic tracks for the encore (hopefully PTD)

Everything else is up in the air, except for Rico, there will be none of that. He hasn't played Strange Days in a while so it'd be nice if he brought it back.

Where are you getting this information from??

Didn't you know? C-Bacon really IS Matt Good! He's just pretending to be some person guessing on the setlist from what other people have said, just to screw us over!

Nice try Matt....I mean C-Bacon wink.gif

;)

Actually, they're just assumptions based on past shows. Time Bomb, Appartions, Load Me Up, etc. have been played at every show since they were released. It would make sense for Oh Be Joyful! to be played, being the new single and all.

The probable list were either played extensively on the last tour (the WLRRR material) and Avalanche and X Rated are usually played at every other show.

He mentioned the acoustic song encore in his blog.

he played the Kool Haus without Strange Days i was really surprised. but i agree with those others songs they're givens. there was this awesome acoustic song that he closed with but i never figured out what it was..anyone know what i'm talking about? maybe he closed other shows with it.

can't get shot in the back

can't get shot in the back

Yes, I'm sure its available for download in the NF store.

It would be nice to see a toss up....but you can count on all the standards as per usual....it would be great if some of them were re worked like the first few shows after the band broke up.....one can hope for an all acoustic encore with some buried treasures from the past.....

Maybe Ill be surprised and there will be a complete overhaul....

I am wondering more then anything if the bunny costume makes an apperance / if there is anything referring to it on the set....