Bloodflame

How many concerts have you been to?

I've never seen them... I live in Madrid and its soooooooo far away to attend a concert... wish they could ever come to Europe, I would definetely go to whichever part of Europe they would play... if it were Spain, much better!!! :-)

ive actually met the orginal mgb in ottawa, good while ago. i was younger and brought my dad, brother and sister. we had to go around to the back for wheelchair access for my brother and they were back there, i couldn't really say anything (damn shyness!!) but my dad said "you guys wail!". it was a lil embarassing but still a pretty good memory!

haha. sounded great ;) there's nothing much to be shy about though. When I met Matt, I figured I'd be really shy, but then we just started talking and I felt so comfortable around him... he's a cool guy to chat with. he'll even autograph your stuff for you (but try not to get more than one thing signed at a time. i've heard horror stories about people wanting everything signed at once).

I got my Avalanche signed! :angry:

I was able to get 3 things signed when I met him. He signed my Matt Good Soccer Jersey, Avalanche poster and Avalanche record. It was actually me and my wife so i guess one item was for her. And then in the end i forgot to ask him to sign my advance copy of WLRRR. aaaaarrrrgh

wow thats awesome... it doesnt look like it would take him too long to sign something though. Just an "M" and a "G".

I guess gettin stuff signed by him would be cool, but i have never really worried about it. I guess i dont really care if i get his signature or not. I enjoy his music and that is well enough.

I've been to 5 concerts.

I got into the soundcheck last year in calgary and got my avalanche album signed.

At the last concert i got Rich's water bottle, a guitar pic and a set list...after the concert i went to the bus and got my ticket, t-shirt and set list signed.

I saw MGB in Calgary and Red Deer after coming back from Vancouver for Radiohead. I saw him at the Whiskey here about a year and a half ago and both nights here at Cowboy's in Calgary a few weeks ago...all shows were amazing. I liked it in Red Deer when someone threw a shirt onstage and Matt came on after the song with just a mic and yelled "this isn't a damn rock and roll target range!...you keep throwin' shit and we're gonna fuck off."

i loved it.