X-Rated Truffle Pig

Arizona's

Still raining heavy....however not insane like it was before....but definatly what you would call heavy....the thunder and lightning seems to have moved off into the distance....

The question is at what point do they make the call?

Their website looks like my dog did it, I get the feeling we would find out from Matt before we hear anything from the venue....

Edited by jesusinc

Hopefully nobody gets struck by lightning tonight, lol.

Thats exactly it....not the rain that worries me per-se....its the thunder storms...they seem to have moved on for now...

Ill be sure to post an update one way or another on how things go....heres hoping that there is no real life recreation of the beautiful midnight cover.

Really awsome show. I'll try the set list as best as i can remember:

Advertising on Police cars

Avalanche

Load Me Up

Put out your lights

Poor Mans Grey

Alert Status Red

Oh be Joyful

Hello Time Bomb

Suburbia

Weapon

Buffalo 7

Blue Skies over Bad Lands

Encore:

Near Fantastica

Everythign is Automatic

Aparitions

Well my memory is very fuzy but thats what i can think of and in a very rough order, he did open with police cars and close with blue skies and then apparitions. Someone else who was there can add whatever i forgot and give a better order ;)

nah not that i can remember. normal. A-FUCKING-MAZING!!!!!!!!!

C-Bacon you were pretty much right on your set list...

Definite:

Hello Time Bomb

Apparitions

Load Me Up

Alert Status Red

Oh Be Joyful!

Weapon

Probable:

Blue Skies

In Love With A Bad Idea

Put Out Your Lights

Poor Man's Grey

Avalanche

X Rated

+ 2-3 older acoustic tracks for the encore (hopefully PTD)

Everything else is up in the air, except for Rico, there will be none of that. He hasn't played Strange Days in a while so it'd be nice if he brought it back.

take out In Love With A Bad Idea and X-Rated and add Encore of Near Fantastica, EIA, Apparitions and you're spot on.

i was hoping for PTD. but ah well. SUBURBIA did me just fine.

Edited by X-Rated Truffle Pig

i'm jealous of you people who went

the last show i went to the setlist was almost as impressive as this one seems to have been

Put Out Your Lights

EIA

weapon

alert status red

north american for life

it's been a while

blue skies over bad lands

load me up

timebomb

apparitions

encore:

giant

empty road

"audible"*

*can't remember what was played, but the set list the lighting guy was using that i got from him and brought home says AUDIBLE, so make of it what you will

matt also gave us 1] updates on the NHL Calgary game that was going on and 2] human rights and political rants (the room went up in cheers for these)

but all this was over a year ago

Edited by sockcrotch

When he busted out the acoustic for the last song, I was hoping he'd play PTD or something from the acoustic record other than Apparitions. Ah well, the casual/newer fans came to hear it.

Fun show overall though. Suburbia was amazing to hear again as was Police Cars. What did Matt say after Suburbia though? It sounded to me like " we haven't played that in a while, that was a mistake" but my friend assures me it was in the context of them not playing it a lot at previous shows when they should have.

Also, can anyone make out the chorus to "Oh Be Joyful"?. "Ohhh to be joyful, something something somethiiiiing"?

Also, I think I saw you saturnine, jumping around with the dude in the green shirt and doing the "K-I-C-K-A-S-S" chants throughout the night ;)

Edited by C-Bacon

When he busted out the acoustic for the last song, I was hoping he'd play PTD or something from the acoustic record other than Apparitions. Ah well, the casual/newer fans came to hear it.

Fun show overall though. Suburbia was amazing to hear again as was Police Cars. What did Matt say after Suburbia though? It sounded to me like " we haven't played that in a while, that was a mistake" but my friend assures me it was in the context of them not playing it a lot at previous shows when they should have.

Also, can anyone make out the chorus to "Oh Be Joyful"?. "Ohhh to be joyful, something something somethiiiiing"?

Also, I think I saw you saturnine, jumping around with the dude in the green shirt and doing the "K-I-C-K-A-S-S" chants throughout the night ;)

he said something along the lines of "we haven't played that song in a long time. that was a fucking mistake." and yes, it was in the context of being a mistake not playing it for so long.

OMG YOU SAW SATURNINE??? IS HE AS HOTT IN PERSON AS HE IS ONLINE?

<dies>