I don't understand why they can't find VJ's who're moderately intelligent and good looking. I guess they probably think they're appealing to a certain market with Devon and his emo-hipster-fag look but it just annoys me. Your pink converses aren't cool!

sook-yin-lee was good.

Ed's great.

George was great.

Amanda was good.

Aloha_Joe you can't possibly serious!? I know Insobers serious cause he'll hump anything that would move! But come on, i've seen plenty on people like Huber come and go, she thinks shes such a big-shot cause shes on TV! Fuck her! But then again I have every person on TV....except for Ryan Seacrest, now that guy keeps it real!........................well i think he does? ;)

I think of Much Music and I think of the upsides to euthanasia. I think the world would be a better place if that building just crumbled to the ground. But at the same time I'm glad that there is an outlet for some of the things they do show on that channel.

Oh and the days of Rachel Perry were Much Music's prime. Back when you could turn it on and expect to see MGB. I miss it.

Edited by The_Rat_Who_Would_be_King

I don't understand why they can't find VJ's who're moderately intelligent and good looking. I guess they probably think they're appealing to a certain market with Devon and his emo-hipster-fag look but it just annoys me. Your pink converses aren't cool!

sook-yin-lee was good.

Ed's great.

George was great.

Amanda was good.

i'm so glad i blocked you on msn. You are a retard.

Hrm. My sentence was missing a comma, thus making it have an entirely different meaning. This is how it should have read:

"If you fuck with one Dan, you're fucking with all Dans, bitches."

You are a retard.

hypocrite.

I don't call everyone I don't like fags, only the gay ones.

You're implying that some guy may be a homosexual, because you do not like him. I am implying you're mentally "simple", because you make foolish comments.

As for a fight, well, i've never hit someone i've never seen...

Should have been "You're fucking with all Dan's bitches."

You're implying that some guy may be a homosexual, because you do not like him. I am implying you're mentally "simple", because you make foolish comments.

I implied that he was gay because he fits the profile. I don't understand why that irks you so much and quite frankly I don't care. Perhaphs you fit the profile aswell and you took my comments personally. I don't know.

I don't know you but based on what I've read I couldn't care less about what you think of me. None of your comments lead me to believe you're particularily intelligent. You seem to be generally uninteresting and immature.

And you wouldn't hit me lol.

o god. muchmusic's such a shitty channel these days especially after amanda walsh and george <3 left. boooo. the only vjs i can stand now are rick campanelli, hannah sung and jennifer hollett. and of course chris nelson.

going coastal and the new music rules *hearts*

I implied that he was gay because he fits the profile. I don't understand why that irks you so much and quite frankly I don't care. Perhaphs you fit the profile aswell and you took my comments personally. I don't know.

I don't know you but based on what I've read I couldn't care less about what you think of me. None of your comments lead me to believe you're particularily intelligent. You seem to be generally uninteresting and immature.

And you wouldn't hit me lol.

I'm bored, so i'll retaliate.

You fit the profile of someone who is quick to jump to conclusions, rather than act in good taste. I like the subtle swipe at me. Real fucking clever. Sorry i'm too comfortable to get worked up.

That and i call bullshit on your thinking i'm uninteresting and unintelligent. Frankly, i don't care, but i was wondering why you'd add me to MSN and have civil conversations with me. I know i don't try to get close to people that i don't like.

And no, i wouldn't hit you. I'd shake my head and walk away.

but i was wondering why you'd add me to MSN

you replied to a musicians query thread of mine.

make love not war.

I guess that's only if you both fit the profile.

that's a one spicy meatball!

Edited by heyrabbit

Just like to add that MuchOnDemand actually used to play videos by request. Of course, it used to be called RSVP where the vjs SAT DOWN and read requests. In around 2001, they changed it to MuchOnDemand, but for maybe 5 months, they still played viewer requests but then it all started to slide at around June of 2001.

This was the SAME TIME when Sook Yin Lee, Bill W(not going to begin to spell his name), Rachel Perry, Master T, ALL LEFT the channel.

During this time, the muchmusic coundtown also started to become dumbed down. Once a song hits the top 10, it SLOWLY peaked its way to number one (by literally one position per week); to please the typical demographic music fans that they are so desperately aiming for.

ALSO during this time, the Much Spotlight decided to now AIR commercials and play less videos. (Sometimes, they used to have Part II and Part III specials on non Top 40 Bands) but now, they MUST, the band MUST be the current trend to even be considered.

Aside from the brutality of mid-2001, there has been some terrible changes as of late too. Combat Des Clips, I mean Combat Zone, used to be a good show to watch. Now they DON'T even show the videos at the beginning and when the choices come up on screen, ONLY THE GROUPS are shown, NOT the songs. So the song itself doesn't even matter, it's all about who's the trendier group to the 13 year old demographic audience they have right now.

Remember when MuchTakeOver was new and they actually chose ONE PERSON to decide all the requests on their own; now that was a pretty cool idea. Now they are too focused on competing with each RATHER than the actual videos being played that regularily don't receive air time!

I really could go on forever but I'll stop.