Soon it will be just like MTV. I was at my mom's flipping through her satellite and I was looking at the line-up on MTV. There were only Real World episodes, that show on plastic surgery, Road rules (whatever that is...a Real World spin-off I assume?), and a bunch of Jessica Simpson/Ashlee/Dave Navarro reality shows. The one show that was acutally "music" was something called 969... I'm not entirely sure what the hell it is but it said something about being kind of an advice show. I'm not sure but that's just pathetic. To me it seemed like one long horrible MOD episode with less kids screaming and more inane babbling. MUSIC TELEVISION. Isn't that what is stands for??? Come on. And thier desperate attempt to regain respect by creating MTV 2 for people who still care about music still ends up getting a ton of repetative songs on over and over. I only had acsess to that satelite for less than a week and each time I checked there were still no videos to be seen.

Much is going straight after them and yes, they are gearing themselves for 13 year old Good Charlotte fans. What ever happened to being witty and sarcastic? How about even mildly entertaining?

It's all MTV programming now anyways, and cheap Muchmusic programs that rip off MTV. MTV2 was apparently great for the first few years (they would play the randomest videos, and one time played their whole back catalogue from A-Z), but once it became really popular for not being MTV the advertisers jumped on it and killed it.

The only show worth watching is The Wedge, and even thats lost its edge thanks to lacklustre selections and horribly repeated videos.

I don't understand why they can't find VJ's who're moderately intelligent and good looking. I guess they probably think they're appealing to a certain market with Devon and his emo-hipster-fag look but it just annoys me. Your pink converses aren't cool!

sook-yin-lee was good.

Ed's great.

George was great.

Amanda was good.

OMG HE WEARS DIFFERENT CLOTHES THAN ME HE'S A FAG.

I agree The Wedge is and was always the only good show on Much. Even though these days they throw in some stuff like My Chemical Romance when it used to be only the indie-est of indie.

I used to think My Chemical Romance sucked teh ballz

But after watching their new music video....i really don't know. That is the only war themed music video to date that i thought was amazing.

As for Devon: he's just a douche because he acts like a douche. i could care less about his clothes or hair or whatever. He's just too dorky for that kind of job. HOWEVER he has a f'in amazing/extensive knowledge of all music. And he gets my respect for that.

The only show worth watching is The Wedge, and even thats lost its edge thanks to lacklustre selections and horribly repeated videos.

Yeah the Wedge is still decent but it doesnt' seem like they're trying that hard to find obscure videos. I also found that Going Coastal, which was also cut down from Much East/West, still has some good music and interviews.

I used to think My Chemical Romance sucked teh ballz

But after watching their new music video....i really don't know. That is the only war themed music video to date that i thought was amazing.

yeah, i thought the same thing. i bought their cd and it's pretty good actually.

but much is shit now. it used to be way cool ;)