Way too many...umm..

Catcher in the Rye is always nice.

I love almost anything by Nick Hornby, Douglas Coupland, Kurt Vonnegut, Hunter S. Thompson, George Orwell.

There's a book about the modern class systems whose title I forgot but that was really good.

The Crying of Lot 49 keeps getting better every time I read it.

The Autobiography of Malcolm X

The book was written in collaboration with Alex Haley, the author of ROOTS and a friend of Malcolm's. At times it's hard to believe that this was someone's life. The book offers an incredible amount of insight to the man he was and the man he was striving to be.

Angels and Demons seemed too much like a movie. it was well done and all and i found it entertaining, but it would make a much better script. I havent read any of Brown's other books, so i couldn't say whether he'd overall make a better scriptwriter. But that particular book was very hollywood.

I'm a huge Stephen King fan, so I'm gonna go with the Dark Tower series, The Stand, and Green Mile.

Some other awesome books:

David Sedaris-Me Talk Pretty One Day (Sedaris is brilliant, he will make you laugh out loud more than any other author I've encountered)

Richard Bach-Illusions (just a beautiful and concise story)

How to be Canadian, (even if your already one) by Will Ferguson and his brother Ian Ferguson. it explains how to; talk like canadians, speak like canadians, dress, eat, vote, have sex like, drink, play sports, etc etc, all in an "educational" way. one of canada's better writters.