mikebutt

Illicit Substances

I love meth! What with all it's 100% natural ingredients put together with the love and care of nature! Plus the high is unbeatable, and there are NO negative consequences! Wait a second...I think that I'm mixing meth up with something else. Oh wait, no I'm not. I love meth.

PS. I love meth.

A&E airs a show called Intervention where they take to people with various addictions (Meth, Cocaine, Heroin, Booze are commonly featured). It's a documentary type show where the first 1/2 hour you see what's it like to be a meth head, how they score, why they do it, and how they take their drug(s). The second 1/2 hour of the show they have an intervention where family and friends get together and try to help the affected person. The last 5 minutes you get to see how their treatment wen't.

It airs on A&E on Sundays at 10 Eastern/9 Central.

It's a great show, and from a habitual pot smoker it really puts things into perspective.

I love meth! What with all it's 100% natural ingredients put together with the love and care of nature! Plus the high is unbeatable, and there are NO negative consequences! Wait a second...I think that I'm mixing meth up with something else. Oh wait, no I'm not. I love meth.

PS. I love meth.

best post ever

Ooooooh Drug posts....My time to SHINE.

Ok, so not really, I'm at the "getting out of drugs" phase in my life. I used to smoke alot of weed as was per norm of most of my friends. At first it was trippy crazy fun, but it quickly becomes something to do while you're doing other things, almost to the point of smoking cigarettes, but once every two hours and we would rarely get a great high anymore. Unfortuately ecstasy and coke have been increasing in popularity in Ottawa right now. I don't really have a problem with people doing drugs, I've tried a great variety from weed to E to mush and LSD. Most have been a great learning experience. However, alot of people don't realize the increasing consequences with the increasing highs. They didn't get addicted to weed, they only take mushrooms once every couple of months and they never OD'd.....so why is any of that going to happen when they start railing coke? And it doesn't happen at first (at least for most people) but after getting into a coke habit it gets harder and harder to stop each time and no one ever really notices until they actually try cutting it out.

Thats it for the Public Service Announcement. Aside from that I think if you want to try something, go ahead and do it, but be responsible. It's really not hard to do a quick search of vast forums of users of anything, and experienced insight can be very helpful. Have fun tripping, but don't make it your life, just a weekends entertainment.

I was denied purchase of a tube of model glue at a hobby store some years ago. Presumeably, they suspected it was my intention to huff it. Not so - I really did need it to make a small repair.

However, they had no problem with selling me twelve Estes D-class rocket motors, which I was buying so that I might crush them in a vise, and harvest the propellant for use in the construction of less-than-legal pyrotechnic devices.

Hm...wonder what snorting pyrodex would do to the old nervous system...

Edited by Sparq

Personally, I love getting wasted. Those who haven't tried it should just get shitfaced with their friends one night and realise how fun it is.

Weed, to me, is stupid. I've tried it numerous times with friends, and it honestly has NO effect on me whatsoever. Just a waste of time and an excuse for people to eat a ton under the excuse of 'yo guy, I got the munchies like mad." It's stupid.

I've only tried shrooms once, but it was an incredible experiance. My buddy and I had about 5 grams each, and for the first half an hour or so, nothing happened. I was lying on his basement floor waiting for something to happen, and then out of nowhere I was just like "hey man, when did you get a battleship?" as I was staring at his cieling. So we spend the next few hours wandeirng around his house just staring at shit, and close the night by watching Fantasia. I wake up the next morning feeling completly 100% normal, and it remains as one of my favorite nights ever.

It's such an interesting effect. Everything just moves and fluctuates, and you can literally just stare at things and watch these crazy little hallucinations unfold. It's very intresting and trippy.

I mixed myself a cup of Mushroom tea the other night, and sweet jesus did I have a crazy trip. While researching shrooms I figured that I had Level III trip.

Level 3

Very obvious visuals, everything looking curved and/or warped patterns and kaleidoscopes seen on walls, faces etc. Some mild hallucinations such as rivers flowing in wood grained or "mother of pearl" surfaces. Closed eye hallucinations become 3 dimensional. There is some confusion of the senses (i.e. seeing sounds as colors, etcetera). Time distortions and "moments of eternity".

I'm going to save the rest for a trip to Saskatchewan Labour Day Weekend.

oh the level three ;)

the first time i did shrooms i saw a sticker on a van that said "Go Vegetarian" and i was like "I AM VEGETARIAN!" and i laughed for what felt like an hour but was probably fifteen seconds.

My list has grown quite a bit this year. 2005 introduced me to PCP, DXM and Hash, hash being the only one i'll ever do again, because i'm not a fan of chemicals.

Weed, shrooms and alcohol will be in my heart forever.

One of the funniest sights i've ever seen was while i was in a car parked outside the LCBO. This group of young adults came out of the store carrying at least 10 cases of 24 bottles on the little trollies. And they loaded it all into their trunk, and drove off. Unfortunatly they forgot to close their trunk door, so about 2/3rds of their beer fell out of their car and shattered in the middle of the road and the parking lot. Good times. Good times.

that makes me sad because maybe they were getting the liquor for their weddding. that's the only reason i see to buy that much.

Not necessarily. A couple years ago me and about 3 other people had like 250-something beers (2 of the guys worked at breweries and it was all free) in our trunk so we just lined the fucking thing with garbage bags, filled it with ice and turned the car into a giant portable cooler. We just drove around (had a designated driver) and drank from like, 9pm to 10am the next morning.

I lived in a small town and we just drove around to like 3 different parties that were happening at the time and shared our booze and acquired harder alcohol from random people. Needless to say we were all pretty drunk. Thankfully no one was poisoned or anything, (though two were extremely close to needing medical assistance, we were starting to get a little concerned).

That was an interesting time for me, I don't really drink a lot. I've been drunk like 4 times in my life, maybe one or two more and I've drank a few times (never been hung over either). It does take a lot to get me drunk though, which is weird because I don't drink a lot. I've tried absynthe though, which was interesting. Different experience anyway.

Smoked pot a few times but it's never done anything, except the time we got some with traces of something that we still don't know for sure what it was, we didn't think it was what we were getting though. That fucked me up. I started playing this crazy video game about WW2 and all I remember is ducking around and falling out of the chair and curling up trying to dodge these bombs and bullets and shit. I was trembling and scared shitless. I remember I was trying to keep my head up a bit too because I didn't want to drown in the water. In the game we were advancing onto the beaches of Normandy.

I wasn't against drinking or anything but I've never had any interest in other drugs. Oddly I've never ever planned to drink any time I've drank. It's all just happened spur of the moment (even the trunk thing, we just ran into the guys that were in town for a bit and had no idea what they were gonna do with their beer or how they would transport it anywhere).

Now since my girlfriend's aunt had passed away because of an alcohol related problem and I've seen how it can affect families I can't drink more than 2 drinks without getting an immediate crazy crazy headache. If the drink smells stronger it's even worse for some reason. I don't really care though, I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.

I've gotten incredibly drunk off my ass numerous times and still haven't had a hangover.

I do get a bit more vomity than most during my drunken stupor, so i guess that's making up for it.

I personally don't like alcohol very much. It tastes disgusting. Especially beer. But like ecnarf said, it's for the effect.

yeah, no hangovers for me.

But, i do puke quite alot when i am drinking. I don't realize how strong I make my drinks.

Mental note, a 26-er should make more than 10 drinks.

it should make, at the very minimum, 13 drinks.

My list has grown quite a bit this year. 2005 introduced me to PCP, DXM and Hash, hash being the only one i'll ever do again, because i'm not a fan of chemicals.

Weed, shrooms and alcohol will be in my heart forever.

Salvia! How could i have forgotten salvia. That stuff was awesome.

How was salvia?

thomas%20the%20tank%20engine.jpg

K, see the red lines around the number one? Those are actually two lines (you'd know if you watched it when you were younger. it was kind of like ======== only continous and red with blue inbetween.)

Well, a few of my friends brought some back from Moncton, because you can't trust fredericton dealers, and i was late showing up, they'd already all done it and said it was crazy and amazing, so i followed their advice and sat down before i smoked it. He put a pinch in the pipe, saying any more would be really bad, so i smoked it, and about 30 seconds later i felt like i was rising, weightless.

I laughed a lot and played with textures (ground/clothing/skin) and i thought i was living in between thomas' two red lines. It was so crazy... i kind of fell out of the world and it was amazing. it was like living in the cover of Lateralus. Ten minutes felt like nothing and i came back to the world kind of suddenly and regained body control (you won't piss yourself, but don't expect to be able to move either, some people can, i couldn't.)

That was the only time i've done it, and it was by far the craziest thing i've ever done. It was a short trip, i drooled a bit, and i shoveled gravel into my sandals with my hands, so i felt a bit funny, but WOW, this is a drug that takes you to a whole different universe.

I would strongly recomend taking turns smoking it, so you can keep an eye on each-other, because you can be kind of crazy. Do not bother s/he who is tripping though, and keep your distance. Do not restrain them unless you ABSOLUTELY have to, because unless it was life-threatening, it wouldn't be worth it. It was like shrooms, in that you just wanted to explore this new world, and you don't want to be held down.

Around sundown on a warm day in the park would be ideal for the salvia, and a gram should supply 7-10 hits.

Out of everything i've done, i'd definitely do it again, because it is organic, so you can't hurt yourself too bad, and it takes nothing to put you in another universe.

I rambled.

In short, try it sometime (but don't do it if you're in a bad mood.)