VTSV

Lo-fi B-sides

I talked to Matt before the Arizona's show (he signed my copy of Lo-Fi) and also confirmed the following:

Lo-Fi B-Sides and Loser Anthems will both be included on a single disc as part of In A Coma. So I'm assuming it's a 4 disc set, the other 3 being the best of, the acoustic stuff, and the live DVD. I'm hoping some more B-sides are also in there, that would be cool.

You're welcome,

~Steve

Ya know, he did say originally that he wanted to do multiple packages. One with the DVD, one with the b-sides, etc, etc, etc.

Of course, that was months ago, but I like stirring the pot.

/kept in the dark

Edited by uglyredhonda

matthew good is far from worthy of a 4 disc greatest hits package. i think we're all just making shit up as we go.

limited edition clear vinyl set, as well. and buttons. who doesn't love buttons.

i love buttons.

So I'm assuming it's a 4 disc set, the other 3 being the best of, the acoustic stuff, and the DVD.

Another random possibility:

Acoustic stuff = 35 minutes

Lo-Fi B-Sides = 14 minutes ?

Loser Anthems = 24 minutes

----

73 minutes, and would fit on one disc.

christy does not have a backpack but if ecnarf wants to buy her one so that she does he should make sure it is purple, and failing that, pink, and if they don't have pink then she will take black plz.

ps-i was going to wear the buttons on my face.

christy does not have a backpack but if ecnarf wants to buy her one so that she does he should make sure it is purple, and failing that, pink, and if they don't have pink then she will take black plz.

ps-i was going to wear the buttons on my face.

I will get you a rucksack in plain brown, because that is entirely indie and will look cooler with your buttons.