VTSV

Lo-fi B-sides

does anyone remember the post that had this cover art, i can not find it for the life of me. i want read over it and see what information it has to provide about up coming album's/dvd's etc... if anyone has any bit of info plz fill me in thanks see pic below

listed for search engine reasons:

live lo-fi hi-fi b-sides and rarities rarity unreleased sing along greatest hits demo demos acoustic bootleg bootlegs downloads download downloaded pre-release re-mix re-mixed re-release re-worked Snowaxe The Troubled Bunch

Army Of Darkness ...Care of Poprocks Rodchester Kings Pre-MG Pre-MGB Good,Matthew's Toy Factory untitled

post-2-1122165436.jpg

Edited by mikeymackinon

listed for search engine reasons:

live lo-fi hi-fi b-sides and rarities rarity unreleased sing along greatest hits demo demos acoustic bootleg bootlegs downloads download downloaded pre-release re-mix re-mixed re-release re-worked Snowaxe The Troubled Bunch

Army Of Darkness ...Care of Poprocks Rodchester Kings Pre-MG Pre-MGB Good,Matthew's Toy Factory untitled

what the fuck?