Hehe, I have my sources. :angry:  Google, my friend.  Seriously, I just found a streaming concert online, recorded the audio, and split up the tracks.  Simple as that.  Glad I could be of service.

Say hypothetically one were to search google for a concert... oh lets say, something not unlike this one. And, hypothetically speaking of course, what would one put as hypothetical search perameters?... hypothetically. ;)

Haha...well, I'd hypothetically say that one would probably hypothetically put in (hypothetically) "wintersleep weighty ghost".... which hypothetically would bring one to a message board, with a hypothetical link to a french website (hypothetical of course), where one could find a concert not unlike this one. In hypothetical 192 kbps. Or one could just request another YouSendIt, unless that's too hypothetically illegal. :angry:

Edited by kirbenvost

Hehe, I have my sources. :angry:  Google, my friend.  Seriously, I just found a streaming concert online, recorded the audio, and split up the tracks.  Simple as that.  Glad I could be of service.

Say hypothetically one were to search google for a concert... oh lets say, something not unlike this one. And, hypothetically speaking of course, what would one put as hypothetical search perameters?... hypothetically. ;)

Haha...well, I'd hypothetically say that one would probably hypothetically put in (hypothetically) "wintersleep weighty ghost".... which hypothetically would bring one to a message board, with a hypothetical link to a french website (hypothetical of course), where one could find a concert not unlike this one. In hypothetical 192 kbps. Or one could just request another YouSendIt, unless that's too hypothetically illegal. :angry:

Well shit, I have been to that french site once before and for the life of me, I couldn't get the damn thing to work. I had no idea it had a good quality live concert on it. But for some reason it still doesn't do anything for me. So if you feel like hooking up a few fans with some more YouSendIts, that would be wicked.

Well I hope you have broadband, cuz this is a little large (59.2 MB). That monk's patience is really coming in handy right now. Listening to Nerves Normal, Breath Normal from this right now and it's wicked! It also has a rather striking version of Listen (Listen, Listen). There's a total of 4 new songs, including Weighty Ghost, and all of them have their respective titles. Okay enough talk, here's the goods:

Wintersleep Live in Moncton

Glad to hook up some fellow Wintersleep fans! Favors in return are welcome, whatever their nature. ;)

If this is too big, I'll consider splitting it up if you ask real nice.

Edited by kirbenvost

Thanks for the concert.

They sound a lot like Pearl Jam!

Wait, aren't they touring with Pilate? I think it might be worth going to a show.

waaait a second:

[From the ticketmaster site:]

Canceled Pilate Cowboy's Ranch London, ON More Infocurrently not on sale

Edited by Shortcut To Moncton

Well I hope you have broadband, cuz this is a little large (59.2 MB). That monk's patience is really coming in handy right now. Listening to Nerves Normal, Breath Normal from this right now and it's wicked! It also has a rather striking version of Listen (Listen, Listen). There's a total of 4 new songs, including Weighty Ghost, and all of them have their respective titles. Okay enough talk, here's the goods:

Wintersleep Live in Moncton

Glad to hook up some fellow Wintersleep fans! Favors in return are welcome, whatever their nature. ;)

If this is too big, I'll consider splitting it up if you ask real nice.

Thanks man! Fucking awesome.

If I remember right you're a Constantines fan? I know its probably not as rare but I have a few good quality bootlegs along with some covers of Neil and other groups if you're interested.

Plus a Jim Guthrie cover of Nightime Anytime which is a pretty interesting take on the song.