static

Archived Live Show That I Have...

I was browsing through my hard drive and i found an entire live show, i had once downloaded. It's an old one however. Post Avalanche, Pre-WLRRR. It was the Ottawa Ex show a year or two ago.

List:

1. Intro

2. Near Fantastica

3. Load Me Up

4. Generation X-Wing

5. In a world called Catastrophe

6. Ex-pats of the Blue Mountain Symphony Orchestra

7. Hello Time Bomb

8. Under the Influence

9. Under the Influence (extended part "When my baby's with me, i don't want for nothing.")

10. Avalanche

11. Little Terror

12. Everything is Automatic

13. Apparitions

14. 21st Century Living (crappier quality. includes the altered George Bush speech)

15. Weapon

Encore

16. Giant

17. It's been awhile since i was your man

The files are in jpeg format, but all you have to do to play them is right-click and click "open with" and then winamp. It doesn't work on Windows Media Player. Oh and i can't change it to .mp3 on this computer. It's stupid.

I also have Can't Get Shot In The Back, Agoraphobe, and the first two bad andy videos. There's also instrumental versions of Under the Influence and So Long Mrs. Smith, but they're performed by fans not matthew good. Although they are quite decent.

The problem i have is that i don't know the best way to get all these files out to the people that want them. What's better G-mail or you send it? I don't know these sort of things.

And you can have it all for free. But if you want to give something back i wouldn't say no to Downloading Blues, Extended Future is X-Rated, or some Bon Tempo.

Is it the 'we did not authorize' intro?

Either way, I'd love to have near fantastica, X wing and apparitions (its the acoustic version I assume).

I do have downloading blues(free download).

No bontempo or extended Xrated though (only the slow version)

yeah i'd love to have the whole thing if that's not too greedy. here's what i have if you want anything in return:

6083. Matthew Good - Bootleg: 15 Hours On A September Thursday - 1 The Bombmaker (4:58)

6084. Matthew Good - Bootleg: 15 Hours On A September Thursday - 2 Last Of The Ghetto Astronauts (6:10)

6085. Matthew Good - Bootleg: 15 Hours On A September Thursday - 3 The Ocean (6:31)

6086. Matthew Good - Bootleg: 15 Hours On A September Thursday - 4 Endsong (5:04)

6087. Matthew Good - Bootleg: 15 Hours On A September Thursday - 5 Brand New Tune (4:25)

6088. Matthew Good - Bootleg: 15 Hours On A September Thursday - 7 Parable (4:58)

6089. Matthew Good - Bootleg: 15 Hours On A September Thursday - 8 Second Sun (4:50)

6090. Matthew Good - - 1 Whispering In The Dark (5:45)

6091. Matthew Good - Bootleg: Broken - 2 Entresol (3:45)

6092. Matthew Good - - 3 If Birds Don't Fly Straight (5:07)

6093. Matthew Good - Bootleg: Broken - 4 Coming Out In Purple (3:17)

6094. Matthew Good - Bootleg: Broken - 8 Folk Singer (4:23)

6095. Matthew Good - - 9 Umbrellaless (3:18)

6096. Matthew Good - Bootleg: Broken - 10 Requiem For Rosemary (4:58)

6097. Matthew Good - Bootleg: Broken - 12 South Of Summer (3:00)

6098. Matthew Good - - 1 Euphony (4:38)

6099. Matthew Good - Bootleg: Euphony - 3 Heather's Like Sunday (4:32)

6100. Matthew Good - Bootleg: Euphony - 4 Dancing Invisible (7:31)

6101. Matthew Good - Bootleg: Left Of Normal - 1 Casual Walks (1:21)

6102. Matthew Good - Bootleg: Left Of Normal - 2 Waiting For The Great Destruction (3:18)

6103. Matthew Good - Bootleg: Left Of Normal - 3 Go Fly Blind (2:57)

6104. Matthew Good - Bootleg: Left Of Normal - 4 As Long As You're Mine (3:07)

6105. Matthew Good - Bootleg: Left Of Normal - 5 A Better Pain... (2:57)

6169. Matthew Good - <Live / Acoustic / Remix> - Alert Status Red [Remix] (4:40)

6170. Matthew Good - <Live / Acoustic / Remix> - Apparitions [Acoustic] (4:11)

6171. Matthew Good - <Live / Acoustic / Remix> - Blue Skies Over Bad Lands [Live In Ottawa] (5:11)

6172. Matthew Good - <Live / Acoustic / Remix> - Double Life [Demo] (4:47)

6173. Matthew Good - <Live / Acoustic / Remix> - Empty Road [Acoustic] (3:46)

6174. Matthew Good - <Live / Acoustic / Remix> - In A World Called Catastrophe [Demo] (5:04)

6175. Matthew Good - <Live / Acoustic / Remix> - Lullaby For The New World Order [Acoustic] (3:53)

6176. Matthew Good - <Live / Acoustic / Remix> - Near Fantastica [Acoustic] (4:44)

6177. Matthew Good - <Live / Acoustic / Remix> - Near Fantastica [Radio Remix] (4:23)

6178. Matthew Good - <Live / Acoustic / Remix> - Pledge Of Allegiance [Demo] (3:53)

6179. Matthew Good - <Live / Acoustic / Remix> - Running For Home [Live At The Vogue Theatre] (4:09)

6180. Matthew Good - <Live / Acoustic / Remix> - Song For The Girl [Demo] (2:59)

6181. Matthew Good - <Live / Acoustic / Remix> - Strange Days [Live] (4:12)

6182. Matthew Good - <Live / Acoustic / Remix> - Suburbia [Live] (5:24)

6183. Matthew Good - <Live / Acoustic / Remix> - Weapon [Demo] (6:06)

6184. Matthew Good - <Live / Acoustic / Remix> - Weapon [instrumental] (5:59)

6185. Matthew Good - <Unreleased / Bootleg / Misc> - Agoraphobe (2:43)

6186. Matthew Good - <Unreleased / Bootleg / Misc> - Annabelle (3:29)

6187. Matthew Good - <Unreleased / Bootleg / Misc> - Big City Life [Live] (4:43)

6188. Matthew Good - <Unreleased / Bootleg / Misc> - Can't Explain (1:36)

6189. Matthew Good - <Unreleased / Bootleg / Misc> - Comfortable Criminals (3:39)

6190. Matthew Good - <Unreleased / Bootleg / Misc> - Downloading Blues (2:38)

6191. Matthew Good - <Unreleased / Bootleg / Misc> - Dusk (3:12)

6192. Matthew Good - <Unreleased / Bootleg / Misc> - Isolation (3:01)

6193. Matthew Good - <Unreleased / Bootleg / Misc> - Seriously Serious (3:03)

6194. Matthew Good - <Unreleased / Bootleg / Misc> - You Can't Get Shot In The Back If You Don't Run (3:40)

my email is [email protected]. let me know.

I was wrong about it being the Ottawa Ex, folks. It was a St. Catherine's show. My bad.

Anyway for those interested, I figure what i shall do is wait for a day or two so anyone that wants them can say so, and then i'll just send them out then. That way i won't have to upload the files to gmail a million times.

Also, seeing as how my internet connection isn't the greatest i'll have to send them in parts.

And to Seanathon: I'm not sure if it's "we did not authorize" speech, because like i said that particular file is pretty crappy quality and hard to make out. It was the one featured on the nationofcool page a helluva long time ago.

And the slow version is the one i was talking about.

6192. Matthew Good - <Unreleased / Bootleg / Misc> - Isolation (3:01)

my email is [email protected]. let me know.

where'd you find that? Are you sure that's what it's called?

And static? Don't upload them a million times. in gmail, send them, and if someone tells you later that they want them, go to 'sent items' or whatever it's called, and forward them to the new people.

oh sweet i didnt know i could that. Thanks for the tip ;)

In regards to the isolation song, it's not a matt good song. I downloaded it a long time ago. It's listed that it's by the Matthew Good Band but unless his voice changed significantly, it's most definitly not him.

ahh true story i'm listening to it now. its not matt good. i downloaded a shitload of matt good bootlegs and hadn't listened to them all. ok whole list still applies except for that one song lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.