Cause that shit spreads

Oh be joyful!

Cause that shit spreads

Just like that

Oh be joyful!

Cause that shit spreads

Oh be joyful!

Cause that shit spreads

this seems to be the lyrics, at least as I hear em. if you hear em differently, i'd be glad to hear your take.

you know that episode of Family Guy with the whole Stephen King thing, where SK is talking to his editor and he's like "For my 318th book, i'll chronicle the... uh..." and then he sees a lamp on the editor's desk and waves it menacingly. "the... the Lamp-Monster!!"

That's kind of what this song feels like, bt i might come around.

ghetto-astronaut, will credit you for lyrics.

Guys, download the track via iTunes. You owe Matt that much.

Lyrics: http://www.nearfantastica.com/lyrics/song/145.html

If you're so adamant on people buying the track and showing their dedication to Matt, why leave the links to the free versions up? No one who downloads it at those links is going to buy it at iTunes now (whenever it is available) .

Edited by OWJeeves

i have already downloaded the free version but i'm still constantly looking at itunes to see if it comes up to download. proof positive that some people will still pay for things they can have for free and quite franlky not everyone has access to itunes and therefore it wouldnt be fair to cut them off from having it.

i have already downloaded the free version but i'm still constantly looking at itunes to see if it comes up to download. proof positive that some people will still pay for things they can have for free and quite franlky not everyone has access to itunes and therefore it wouldnt be fair to cut them off from having it.

it's streaming off matthewgood.net

therefore anyone with an internet connection and speakers can listen to it. doesnt mean you have to own it. if you want to own it, wait 'til its available on itunes or send a cheque to matt and i'm sure he'll email you the mp3.

edit: oh, and i wouldnt consider it 'proof positive' until you actually do it. saying you're going to do something isn't proof, showing us your itunes bill of sale would be.

Edited by one_trick_pony

i will probley just download untill the cd comes out cause i am buying that for sure, its just like a test ride before you buy the car lol

no. listening to a song or two streaming off a website is like test driving a car.

downloading the MP3 is like taking the test car home with you and using it on a daily basis.

Here I go

Pop minds go ready to lose control

Cruising slow

Live your life outside the life you know

Oh be joyful!

Cause that shit spreads

Oh be joyful!

Cause that shit spreads

Here we go

Pop your skull off the air, lose control

Get up and go

Five fingers wanted the mix you know

Oh be joyful!

Cause that shit spreads

Oh be joyful!

Cause that shit spreads

Just like that

Oh be joyful!

Cause that shit spreads

Oh be joyful!

Cause that shit spreads

this seems to be the lyrics, at least as I hear em. if you hear em differently, i'd be glad to hear your take.

Close, I'll give you that! Offical lyrics can be found at www.49music.net.

Edited by Chris85

What difference is there between listening to a macromedia stream and the mp3 file of that macromedia stream? I'd play the stream from the site just as many times if I didn't have the mp3 and it's the exact same quality.

I plan on buying the record when it comes out too, but I just don't see what the difference is between listening to an mp3 of the song or a stream of the same quality.

-Marc

ghetto-astronaut, will credit you for lyrics.

Guys, download the track via iTunes. You owe Matt that much.

Lyrics: http://www.nearfantastica.com/lyrics/song/145.html

i have no idea how to use this service, therefore, i will enjoy my illegally acquired mp3, and i'll be there, at the record shop the day IAC comes out, to buy the most special of the special editions. it's all i can do.