MonkeeMan

Oh Joy Out Now

ghetto-astronaut, will credit you for lyrics.

Guys, download the track via iTunes. You owe Matt that much.

Lyrics: http://www.nearfantastica.com/lyrics/song/145.html

i have no idea how to use this service, therefore, i will enjoy my illegally acquired mp3, and i'll be there, at the record shop the day IAC comes out, to buy the most special of the special editions. it's all i can do.

Ditto.

I'll buy the cd/dvd and go to concerts when he's in town. I think that'll have to do.

Pavan, freedom of choice is why I leave the links up.

Near Fantastican Charter Of Rights

III) Canadian law is applicable throughout this forum so any violations of these laws will be reported to the appropriate authorities. Canadian laws can be reviewed through this address ( http://laws.justice.gc.ca/en/ ).

Canadian copyright laws?

And to all the people who are responding saying they buy matt's CDs and go to his concerts, that's fine and dandy (although technically that's not really a valid excuse), but I'm not arguing your right to download the mp3 so...

I'm just saying you shouldn't step in with "Buy the song, you owe that much to Matt!" and then at the same time give people the venue to download his songs (which are directly for sale in the exact same format) illegally. Can't have it both ways.

The Canadian charter doesn't say it's illegal to download. We've discussed this a long time ago in the Politics forum.

The other tracks on this site are also not available for purchase with exception to this track.

Oh, I get ya.

Like I said in the other post, downloading music (mp3s) was not deemed illegal by the Canadian Charter.

What I was trying to say in my original post was that while I'm not against the downloading of music, why not support MG and his band directly via downloading it from iTunes instead. I never said that they shouldn't download but left it up to them to decide.

On the double life I simply asked people not to post mp3 links on the forum for the fact it may in turn hurt Matt's sales of the single or the complilation if anything to those who are not die hard fans who would purchase it anyhow.

I informed them it is being traded on the hub or can be asked for from the admin.

I totally forgot about this. Time to watch, listen, and enjoy.

The song rules, and the video is a riot. Damn thing must have cost millions to produce.

Edited by Jay

How does that work?

Videos that are awesome:

Everything is Automatic

Apparitions

Indestructible

Hello Time Bomb

Load Me Up

Strange Days

Carmalina

Anti-Pop

The Future is X-Rated

Weapon

Videos that aren't so great:

Alert Status Red

Rico

Videos I haven't seen:

Alabama Motel Room

Symbolistic White Walls

Oh Be Joyful

It's Been a While Since I Was Your Man

So, even if those four "suck"... that's still not half.

EDIT: Ashley Judd is a terrible actress as well as a filthy whore.

Just thought I'd throw that in.

Edited by Maverick