MonkeeMan

Oh Joy Out Now

Strange Days and Load Me Up weren't that great i thought. Load Me Up vid really slows down the song. The video needs more energy.

Apparitions is awesome

Weapon is awesome.

Hello Time Bomb is awesome

Everything Is Automatic is pretty neat

SWW is meh, but i forgive because it was old

'It's Been a While Since I Was Your Man' sucked

If 'Oh Be Joyful' is cool, then may i also suggest watching grass grow and paint dry

don't remember or haven't seen the rest.

I've seen all of them. In order from best to worst (my opinion):

Weapon

Carmelina

Apparitions

Strange Days

In A World Called Catastrophe

Load Me Up

The Future is X-Rated

Hello Timebomb

Anti-Pop

Everything is Automatic

Alert Status Red

Symbolistic White Walls

Indestructible

Rico

Alabama Motel Room

It's Been A While Since I Was Your Man

Oh Be Joyful either belongs at the very top or the very bottom, I'm not sure which.

And when I say "my opinion", that means if you think anything different then you're wrong.

I love all of Matt's stuff. But I've gotta say, I miss the old smooth, spaced out and melodic harmonies. I'm not into the high-strung, unrestful songs. his newer songs get less and less dynamic. He's always had that lawnmower vibrato in his singing but you have to balance it with something. And the rhythm... I can't help but picture a monkey two handing a drumstick on a snare. With that having been said, I like the song.

By the way, I thought apparitions was the undisputed best video.

And I'd also like to defend indestructible! cheesy mg sci-fi is cool.

the video's dont seem to be getting any better. Alert status red and in a world called catastrophe are probably his worst two videos.

Edited by heyrabbit

I'm bored so i ordered the videos in my preference as well.

Weapon

Strange Days

Apparitions

Carmelina

Hello Timebomb

The Future is X-Rated

Load Me Up

Everything is Automatic

Indestructible

Anti-Pop

Rico

It's Been A While Since I Was Your Man

In A World Called Catastrophe

Alert Status Red

Symbolistic White Walls

Alabama Motel Room

EDIT: Oh and the cheesy sci-fi mg stuff in indestructible is about 50% a product of the author Kurt Vonnegut, visually manifested in a comercially viable way.

Edited by static

i was watching the Oh be joyful's video... i'm still shocked... what is that video about? either i was getting the wrong idea or the video is weird as it is, but i was getting just the image of a fire place ALL the time... I mean, is this really the video clip? what is that????

why the rabbit then i thought he was gonna be in the video or was i wrong?

BM days were the best videos then underdogs, weapon was also fucking awsome, but other then that he is right matts very hit and miss with videos they are either really cool or just drab

i like when he gets a bit twisted and weird with them it makes them different,

i will probley just download untill the cd comes out cause i am buying that for sure, its just like a test ride before you buy the car lol

no. listening to a song or two streaming off a website is like test driving a car.

downloading the MP3 is like taking the test car home with you and using it on a daily basis.

Yes, but buying the track off of iTunes and then purchasing the CD is like buying the car twice. ;)

Well your computers retarded Anton, cause its working perfectly for moi!....of course my computer freezes everytime I try to go to MG.org ;)

On cfox.com is there any place to search for MG cause I can't find anything that looks like a search thingy??

I love all of Matt's stuff. But I've gotta say, I miss the old smooth, spaced out and melodic harmonies. I'm not into the high-strung, unrestful songs. his newer songs get less and less dynamic. He's always had that lawnmower vibrato in his singing but you have to balance it with something. And the rhythm... I can't help but picture a monkey two handing a drumstick on a snare. With that having been said, I like the song.

By the way, I thought apparitions was the undisputed best video.

And I'd also like to defend indestructible! cheesy mg sci-fi is cool.

the video's dont seem to be getting any better. Alert status red and in a world called catastrophe are probably his worst two videos.

Yeah, I miss those big melodic ballads that he used to do. Also, I find the drumming a bit dry on Oh Be Joyful. It's basically the same thing the whole time, except for the bridge, which is pretty good stuff. But I love the song otherwise. A lot better than a lot of stuff on WLRRR.