MonkeeMan

Oh Joy Out Now

Guess he dosen't have the same budget for videos that he used to....

LOL. i actually literally laughed out load at your comment.

Yeah a fucking burning log. I wonder how much it cost to get an editor to cut that video together.

holy fuck Matt. Well at least you got it out of your system.

well what the fuck does "its a nice change from jph" mean then?

or is this person referring to matt good as jack pillow head because of a fucking email address he had of the same name? because if it is, just a forewaring.... thats the saddest thing ever.

even worse than those starving kids in africa commercials... which bring a tear to my eye every time.

well what the fuck does "its a nice change from jph" mean then?

or is this person referring to matt good as jack pillow head because of a fucking email address he had of the same name? because if it is, just a forewaring.... thats the saddest thing ever.

even worse than those starving kids in africa commercials... which bring a tear to my eye every time.

Jack Pillow Head is (was?) a band that him and Ryan Dahl made together with such songs as Seriously Serious and Agoraphobe.

no it wasnt.

like i said, jack pillow head was a hotmail account he had... which is why rodney (merle [the pearl]) calls matt jack on his website all the time.

you guys never cease to amaze me with your false sense of knowledge.

Just because it's one does not mean it's not the other.

[ ;) ]

hey, hey, hey man... take it easy, ok? we always discuss things here without insulting anybody, ok? there is a word which is "politeness", something that we really use in this forum...

Edited by juanpe

no it wasnt.

like i said, jack pillow head was a hotmail account he had... which is why rodney (merle [the pearl]) calls matt jack on his website all the time.

Jack Pillow Head was the name of the collective, as evident in the file name for the tracks he posted, and I believe Matt stated it in his blog.

So now you've been proven wrong on this, and the notion a poster made regarding the fact that Matt stated that he didn't like LOTGA so it'd be unlikely for him to throw the phantom video for Haven't Slept in Years on the new album. With that said, I kindly ask that you descend from your proverbial high horse. kthx.

Edited by C-Bacon

Jack Pillow Head was the name of the collective, as evident in the file name for the tracks he posted, and I believe Matt stated it in his blog.

Jack is a nickname Matt has. Some of his friends use it. He told me this first-hand. Questions?