Goudie

In A Coma Release Date?

That's one awesome tracklisting. It's a shame about All Together not being on it, but it'll rule even without it. The lack of Lo-Fi B Sides is a bit of a shame as well.

it was all good until you said "it was supposed to be a bash one trick pony thread". then i just had to ask this....

how could you think that conjugating with a bunch of internet messageboard buddies (with a total post count of probably near 10,000 that converted into seconds, minutes, hours and days probably end up being the majority of your adult life) sit and confirm with each other that you hate my character, be bashing me?

just to clarify; hate is a feeling, not a "bash". i'm always up for second chances, so feel free to try again later.... maybe at like 10:30 tonight when you're STILL in front of your computer screen thinking of ways to be creative so you can pass the time before the next day comes and gets disappointed by you again.

edit: the funny thing is, i just scrolled from the top down and noticed that you DID post that at 10:30pm. holy fuck. i take back your second chance. you're gonna need it for life.

Edited by one_trick_pony

I apologise that you don't understand how I'm able to hate you.

i can completely understand how. i'm flat out rude. what i can't understand is how you consider confirming your hate for me, "bashing" me.

edit: and yeah, staying on topic, i think it would be awesome if the cover art featured the bunny, but it will probably be a huge picture of the beautiful matthew good.

also, here's food for thought.... he is only under contract for one more album with universal... do you think hes putting out this one to get out, then go indie?

Edited by one_trick_pony