Lauren

Karla

a movie about 9/11 would be awful. look, if they cant even leave in the scence with the twin towers that was once in Spider-man then i really dont think anyone isgoing to stand by and let that movie be made. not yet at least. we all know taht at some point they were going to do it. but really, look at how long it took to make one on pearl harbour. lets hope it takes that long for this one because maybe by then i will be dead. and as for karla, fuck her. she killed her own sister. anyone as is bad but for fucks sake! your sister!? lock her up and let me watch cartoons instead of this crap on the news.

They didn't have to take out the towers from Spider-man... they chose to, out of respect.

I also just read that Maggie Gyllenhaal has signed on for a part in the the 9/11 movie... that'll piss a lot of people off something awful...

so what? do you think anything anyone does too forget what once stood as a landmark is respectful?

and in the vein do you think that bushs Patriot is out of respect?

give me a break. all of this stuff is to cover someones ass and make them seem to really care.

I had a dream last night and maggie gyllenhall was in it...she was eating at the restaurant I work at....then I woke up....very pointless...still looking for the hidden message

on a side note, one time I served K-Pax...wow his name eludes me

Kevin Spacey! thats it

holy random tangent