Dookas27018

Remember That Time Wlrrr...

It' the hazard of buying it the day it comes out, I guess. I rushed to CD Warehouse the morning after the 2nd Ottawa show, foolishly thinking there might be some demand for it. There was a big stack of them on the shelf and nobody else in the store :\

I do, however, remember getting an unopened Loser Anthems for about $12 after Crusader gave the heads up ;)

Edited by Sparq

I remember when it sold for $0.99 on Amazon. I thought it was a joke, and was confused for a while. I thought about buying one, but I already had 2 copies so I didn't.

EDIT: As I read this back I realize how lame it sounds.

Edited by SuperVillain

christ dude...

sarcastic smart-ass remarks lose their power (if they had any) when you use them with every fucking post you make. Why not throw in a couple of neutral posts once in a while? you know- mix it up- show that you have some diversity- that you can be more than a one-trick-pony.

oh, wait...