Zukiki

Battlestar Galactica

I was practically raised watching Star Trek, but beyond that, I never much cared for "Space Adventure" shows (then there's Firefly, which is amazing, and everyone should see, but that's for another post I guess).

That being said, when I heard they were make a new series of Battlestar Galactica, I just kinda cringed and ignored it, but eventually my brother forced me give it a shot, and this show blew me away.

This second season, has really got me intriged, and I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next.

Especially with the President's storyline (and through assosication, Starbuck's journey). Are they really gonna kill her off in a matter of months (thier time). She's so amazing, and thet show would deffinatly lose something w/o her. Though on the plus side, there have been 3 episodes so far and it's only been like what 2, maybe 3 days? So theirs still prently of time =)

that show depresses me. very cool ship battles, but people are so somber.

Wouldn't you be, if out of all the billions of your people there was only 47 874 left?

I think BSG is one of the best sci-fi shows out there, past and present.